Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trying to copy popular kids in middle school and wondering why it fails

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I remember in middle school when I noticed some kids were popular and I was not. I figured I would just copy what they did and be popular too. This ended in even more ridicule. Middle school as a subhuman was brutal.

Its because of your face

There is no popularity for your face

The popular kids were always the good looking ones

Man, there were chads in high school that would be so into dragon ball that they used to do fusion dances in school.
Chads. Dragon Ball. Fusion Dance.

Cringe material right? Well that didn't stop the girls from liking and wanting and drooling all over them. I knew if I ever did something like that I would have been a bigger laughing stock in the school.

Yeah.
I wondered about this as well.

I thought I got bullied because I was in a poor school district and everyone was jealous of my family's status or some shit. Which is a huge deal for curry shit skins. Or I thought it was because I was genuinely emasculine.

I now realize that it was because I was a subhuman. There were others from well off families or those that were emasculine/feminine that didn't get bullied. It's because I'm a curry subhuman filth. While the others were pretty boys and chadpreets.

You tried to become an npc and failed?

Sounds like a blessing to me

Photo l

Should've just grown taller tbh.

people know if you're trying to copy someone else - then they say 'your're trying too hard...' - best to just say fuck it, and be yourself