Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to convince my low tier normie friend to give up

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This guy just will not give up. He has narrow shoulders so I know its over for him as hypergamy gets worse.

This guy is just trying unbelievably hard. Which I pointed out is an insta turn off to women as a 'try-hard'. Chads don't need to try hard, instead women have to work hard to get a chance at a night with Chad.

See the threads that women just aren't attracted to 99% of men. And this guy is maybe at the 30-40% level.

If he's not a cuck, you should give him the registration link for this site.

Mogs me cuz friends

Height, race?

So you're saying this guy is a 4/10 overall?

Just let him get destroyed by the blackpill and then show him some good content and to analyze his past failures
He will eventually join us.

Black pill him

tell him,"it's over".

Height, race?

So you're saying this guy is a 4/10 overall?

5'11 and he tries to fraud as 6'0 on the dating sites. He is white, and has a good job.

He also frauds on the dating pictures by having these jackets with shoulder pads, and taking like 100 pictures until he finds one where he looks 'big' in the picture.

Problem is because he is frauding so hard, white & does legitimately have a good job, he gets tons of first dates off the sites. Just none of them lead anywhere.

For guys like us, today, 10 years ago, 20 years ago we couldn't even get first dates on dating sites.

I put him at 4/10, as a low tier normie, because years ago he legitimately could get a girlfriend, albeit he had to work 10 times harder than a high tier normie.

Problem is because he is frauding so hard, white & does legitimately have a good job, he gets tons of first dates off the sites. Just none of them lead anywhere.
Tell him to stop frauding with the shoulders or just be NT and talk to foids in public. Gymmaxx or find a gook.

The only reason he hasn't given up, is because foids let him get that far with dates.

just get arrested theory
@Colvin76 thoughts?
Cope tbh

People are out there still hitting up nightclubs and bars.

You're coping if you dont think people get tired of being shut in online and dont want to be social in public.

Cope tbh

People are out there still hitting up nightclubs and bars.

You're coping if you dont think people get tired of being shut in online and dont want to be social in public.
chadlites and up are

normies can't get shit from bars

I agree. Just let him be. Life will lead him here.
He's getting dates, he isnt you nigga. There's no reason to fully give up when you have a foundation to play with.

OP could just be coping with the frauding and his friend is some sort of mentalcel that keeps making the same errors on his dates.

Many guys are in the state where they think if they 'get their shit together' or 'wanted to' , they'd get a foid easily. Might be true for some but for most is either ending up as betabuxx or incel for rest of life

normies can't get shit from bars
Massive Fucking Cope

Results are better IRL than online for normies because chads are rare specimens in public. The only way foids get dates with chad is through online.

Chad never shows up anywhere without a foid.

Massive Fucking Cope

Results are better IRL than online for normies because chads are rare specimens in public. The only way foids get dates with chad is through online.

Chad never shows up anywhere without a foid.
Chads and Chadlites never goes to a bar without a foid? You're coping lol

Chads and Chadlites never goes to a bar without a foid? You're coping lol
It only happens on a guy's night type of deal. JFL and there's always atleast one hole around in those groups :feelskek:

Lol why would chad go to bars to look for pussy, when pussy is hitting him up on his phone 24/7

he's not trying hard at all if he actually gets to go on dates, tho it also depends on date quality

guys who try to FORCE their way out of inceldom by dating way down and 5+ years older are pathetic

Look man I don't know where mylifeistrash is from and where he lives, whatever he is seeing isnt the case where I am at. Quite frankly, I dont give a shit what he has to say.

People still go out. Various places get packed and there is a decent nightlife here. I know it because Im there looking at it for myself. Tons of subhumans and goodlooking people sharing spaces.

Look man I don't know where mylifeistrash is from and where he lives, whatever he is seeing isnt the case where I am at. Quite frankly, I dont give a shit what he has to say.

People still go out. Various places get packed and there is a decent nightlife here. I know it because Im there looking at it for myself. Tons of subhumans and goodlooking people sharing spaces.
I've been to bars and nightclubs too, but if you're unnatractive the girl won't fuck you, it's that simple

Your friend is more likely to give up your friendship.

I've been to bars and nightclubs too, but if you're unnatractive the girl won't fuck you, it's that simple
We're talking about a guy who gets dates from online...

He's already doing better than most normies online. It makes sense for someone like him to attempt calculated cold approaches IRL since foids see him attractive through pics alone.

We're talking about a guy who gets dates from online...

He's already doing better than most normies online. It makes sense for someone like him to attempt calculated cold approaches IRL since foids see him attractive through pics alone.
he gets pics from frauding lol. IRL he will be seen as the subhuman he is

Hypergamy never gets better, only worse, so even if he's had some success he'll eventually come around. Blackpill spreads quicker than an STD.

he gets pics from frauding lol. IRL he will be seen as the subhuman he is
OP could just as easily be coping about that and simply want his friend to not leave him behind and ascend.

The only major failo fraud there is the shoulders. That's why I said OP needs to tell his friend to give up on that one. He can get away with frauding 6 feet.

This guy obviously has a goodlooking enough face to be getting anywhere near foids at that rate.

OP could just as easily be coping about that and simply want his friend to not leave him behind and ascend.

The only major failo fraud there is the shoulders. That's why I said OP needs to tell his friend to give up on that one. He can get away with frauding 6 feet.

This guy obviously has a goodlooking enough face to be getting anywhere near foids at that rate.
Big brain, your always making high IQ posts ngl.

Big brain, your always making high IQ posts ngl.

Just link him itsover Thailand thrrads

if he wants landwhales then sure

but if he is frauding stuff like shoulders and competing against Chads in clubs (cope if you think Chads and Chadlites don't go there, Chadlites definitely do), then he will lose.

You obviously don't go to clubs though and think everyone who is 5/10 can get ONS easy

Tell him to stop frauding with the shoulders or just be NT and talk to foids in public. Gymmaxx or find a gook.

The only reason he hasn't given up, is because foids let him get that far with dates.

Ya he is trying to gymcel now. As you predicted with your knowledge he is also mainly going for gooks now.

Maybe I am biased but even gook girls have really increased their standards. Probably because many normie whites are now competing for them.
if he wants landwhales then sure

but if he is frauding stuff like shoulders and competing against Chads in clubs (cope if you think Chads and Chadlites don't go there, Chadlites definitely do), then he will lose.

You obviously don't go to clubs though and think everyone who is 5/10 can get ONS easy

Ya in real life he gets beyond mogged by Chads, chadlites and normie tallfaggots. Also like you are saying he can't fraud his size like he can in pictures.

If you go with some friends you can at least get drunk and have fun hitting on rosties.

Time will help