Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill trying to blackpill stormfront

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive been posting incel-oriented posts on stormfront lately. ive not gone full on yet because stormfront is not a blackpill website, i want to introduce the blackpill slowly and in a way that they may agree.

heres one of my comments responding to a girl on there who says she cant find a man who is more extremist than she is jfl
Screenshot 20220521 0851503

i am mainly trying to introduce the blackpill by talking about the commonality of race mixing among women nowadays, and i will say a good hand full of people DID agree with what i had to say, but of course there were the bluepillers...

Screenshot 20220521 0854283

Screenshot 20220521 0856342

Screenshot 20220521 0857273

Screenshot 20220521 0858303

Screenshot 20220521 0857522

my favorite bluepilled detractor is the one who said when men become better women will too :feelshaha:

these are only some of the bluepillers...

Last edited:
Trying to blackpill alt-righters is a herculean task. They are basically just watered-down conservatives from a few decades ago. I'm sure they'll begin to adopt feminism and racial equality in a few years once the left has shifted the overton window in their favor.

Trying to blackpill alt-righters is a herculean task. They are basically just watered-down conservatives from a few decades ago. I'm sure they'll begin to adopt feminism and racial equality in a few years once the left has shifted the overton window in their favor.
there were some based ones :blackpill:

Screenshot 20220521 0909512

Screenshot 20220521 0910003

Screenshot 20220521 0912163

Screenshot 20220521 0912443

Screenshot 20220521 0913022

Nice job. If you do so. Maybe blackpill will extand to all right wing corners and furthemore fight for incel rights. :smonk:

Screenshot 20220521 1007072

spreading to /pol/

i just posted this so lets see what kind of response i get

"but bro! it's the damn jews! they have subverted our white aryan princesses to be whores! Can't blame them bro!"

Sfront is pretty much roasties and boomers these days

Gotta love the whole "just meet women in the right places tee hee!"

This isn't 1960- society has pretty much collapsed...young foids don't go to church, don't care about meeting new people, single meetups aren't a thing anymore, don't go anywhere really except to hookup with Chad from their dating app.

:blackpill:

"but bro! it's the damn jews! they have subverted our white aryan princesses to be whores! Can't blame them bro!"

This isn't 1960- society has pretty much collapsed...young foids don't go to church, don't care about meeting new people, single meetups aren't a thing anymore, don't go anywhere really except to hookup with Chad from their dating app.

"roasties and boomers"

the roasties are also boomers :feelshaha: i kekd at reading the women's forum and seeing the threads about menopause

Gtfo they're no women on stormfront.:feelshaha: probably just some faggot larper

It's da jooz bro muh aryan kweens wuz pure n shieet