Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trying to be nice and normal is pointless

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I said "have a good day" to a baby boomer in my elevator as I left and he said absolutely nothing, almost as if I offended him by trying to communicate.

I'm such an aspie I yelled "or not" as I walked out when he didn't say anything. I don't care if I seem him again, dumb old bitch.

I try to be nice to everyone in my building but everyone looks at me like some kind of creep, or they don't say anything at all. Fuck humans. Its not like I live two doors away from you fucking weirdos.

Just be confident, bro

tried both and none work, being nice just gets u no respect and treated like shit, pretending to be "normal" is pointless if ur born without something and u have nothing in common with normies they can easily sense there is something off about u no matter how hard u try

tried both and none work, being nice just gets u no respect and treated like shit, pretending to be "normal" is pointless if ur born without something and u have nothing in common with normies they can easily sense there is something off about u no matter how hard u try
being incels the best solution is not going out of home like me

I get similar reactions, they probably sense my misogyny

They probably see you as a threat to their self-inflated perceived social status.

Well an old lady once gave me a rose from the bouquet she got from her boyfriend,because I said it looked nice.
Not everyone is a piece a shit

They treat me the same way. At work, so many times I've been nice and said have a goodnight, etc, etc.... to coworkers/my"boss" only to get 100% ignored.... even though I know for sure they heard me.. THE FUCKING RAGE IT MAKES ME FEEL :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
This is why I don't talk to people

I hate small talk like that

Just put yourself out there br000

Idk bro I had to get on public transport today and there were no free seats so I had to sit next to this guy who is incel tier and not completely NT. I tried to start up a conversation and keep carrying it on but the other trucel didn't want to.