Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to be friends with someone when they're not friendly (easily/ smoothly/ comfortably) means you're NOT looking for friendship.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
On the contrary it means you're looking for something else, because friendships are based on people who are friendly.
The main attraction for people is primal material like status, power, money, regality, distinctiveness (outstandingness), genetics, etc.
Friendship is never a thing people want as an isolated feature; friendliness isn't intrinsically motivated. It's extrinsically motivated for these things.
I'm dealing with a landwhale on discord right now who bitches and moans about being unwanted. And I tell her it's because people don't give a shit about friends inherently.
Acting friendly is not something human beings want to do anyway. They want to be outstanding/ terrific/ above others with a highlife flow.
To be friendly when people won't be friendly to you is a lowlife flow/ beta behavior. But you gotta do it if you want that validation. But when you're doing it, you don't want friendship.
You just want what that person represents. For status, or a new sense of self-identity.
The thing is, people want to be something high value more than they want friends. That's the only motivator for trying to do something with people who are not friends. It's about refining THEIR identity through validation than committing to love, care consideration. That's why people become fake overtime.
Evolution is the driving force to mankind. Not friendship. And I hate people who are so obsessed with the novelty of having someone that they have to podium it as "friendship, the light of my life" bullshit.
I realize something. About mankind. That most people act snooty when they feel they can get away with it. To act regal, on the high-rise of life is their goal. Most women find men to just be ornaments/ primal prizes, and they try to flaunt their social oligarchal regality.
How critical people are of themselves is just a reflection of how much their ego/ self wellness revolves around their idea of idealness. And how severe it is collides with how much they think the general population should be disregarded/ dismissed from being low value, and how severe it is also has to do with how women believe they should be wounded.
When a woman sees someone ugly, or whatever in a low light then she has the same judgment system as the girls who got her kicked out of the lunch table (if she's ugly). So how much she predicates things on superficials is how she would be in the right position, like another roastie.
Most women are either roasties in active, passive, or with a bankrupt budget (being too ugly/ weak/ pathetic/ etc..) and so their only hope is to pan on the street like a homeless person for anything hoping she can step up from any position.

Eh, I enjoy the one friendship I have despite not gaining any external validation from it. I wouldn't exactly call it the light of my life, it's just a nice novelty

Eh, I enjoy the one friendship I have despite not gaining any external validation from it. I wouldn't exactly call it the light of my life, it's just a nice novelty
I am talking about if you're searching for people who ARE NOT FRIENDLY.That isn't genuine healthy friendship. If people were looking for friends it would be for peopel who would be friendly back. And what would it matter if people who weren't friendly to you rejected you? fuck 'em. But no one looks for friendship in a vacuum. They're drawn to distinct traits about looks, money, status, genetics, vibe, race, etc. and that kind of accumulates into a loosely defined pattern of value (primally arranged) that people try to find the most material/ substance (in others) for.
Women do this in the form of Chad. They are not looking for friendliness. Friendliness is cheap. But amassing refined traits about humanity... is precious.

High iq thread. Its all a big competition to see who can mog eachother.

High iq thread. Its all a big competition to see who can mog eachother.
That's the reason that roastie becky reminisces over people, like chad bradley, who didn't like her for stacy, while nigel/ alfred (incel names) tries to connect with her, and has similar music tastes/ brought her flowers/ helped her when she needed a ride and everything.
Friendship is never esteemed in a vacuum.
It's all based on a hierarchy of primal desires. It's not even just looks. It's who is the most distinct by her power hungry sense of competition/ narcissism.

no one looks for friendship in a vacuum. They're drawn to distinct traits about looks, money, status, genetics, vibe, race, etc. and that kind of accumulates into a loosely defined pattern of value (primally arranged) that people try to find the most material/ substance (in others) for.
Women do this in the form of Chad. They are not looking for friendliness. Friendliness is cheap. But amassing refined traits about humanity... is precious.
Ultimately, people seek out/do things because makes them feel good. Whatever mean/avenue that takes is different from person to person. Some people are indeed attracted to these primordial characteristics that you listed, but others, in which I would include myself, while putting a certain emphasis on these traits, are mostly attracted to immaterial things, like having a person whom you feel like you can relate to and can spend time and share everything with

Ultimately, people seek out/do things because makes them feel good. Whatever mean/avenue that takes is different from person to person. Some people are indeed attracted to these primordial characteristics that you listed, but others, in which I would include myself, while putting a certain emphasis on these traits, are mostly attracted to immaterial things, like having a person whom you feel like you can relate to and can spend time and share everything with
They can be a plus if they're friendly to some. But I am talking to you about the nature of those inclined to human primality (which is the mindset of mankind that is genetically programmed to seek narcissistic traits for survival/ prominence sake. It's prominent in mammal societies, as opposed to hive societies like ants).
Believe me when I say people are seeking something that I call the inner-self stages of human relation.
Low value -- Chaser or LDAR. 20-40% of mankind
Average value -- mild chaser/ flows with crowd (normies/ sheeple) and 50% of mankind falls into this.
High Value -- Chased/ crowdmaker (Famous people, chads, stacies, elites)
Tyrannarch -- Chased/ Crowmaker but highly dismissive, and this is what roasties want to be. Everything they are is either in beggar/ chaser mode to achieve something that will make them oligarchs. But we are a sad primal species indeed when we feel happiness not based on the friends we have, but the oligarchal traits that allow us to tyrannize, and flaunt over others vainly.

In humanity, they think the ones who are looking for friends are the low value ego-bankrupt who are just looking for a way to feel self important. But when people feel important/ secure, then they stop being people pleasers and start being people predators. In most cases people know that others are just people predators in waiting. But until they get to that point they have to people please.
Most people pleasers are just searching for a perch so that then they can turn the tables and overtly or covertly start to predatorize other people.
If you ever raise a roasties self esteem she leaves eventually for this reason, no matter how ugly it's a possibility.

There's an old saying that you should never trust a naked man who gives you a shirt. Because people are usually self-prioritizing. We're primal creatues and so we do almsot eveyrhting, including being friendly for self gain. And so that shows that a person will whore himself out to the point of injuring himself for the sake of looking for socio-rank capital/ value.
He will just disguise it as selflessness. But a truly good person would be sensible in his own heart, and know he can help people best if he works for himself. It's the vastly egotistical, and wanting of high value who are paralyzed/ frozen to the point of being without a shirt in the first place.

Being friendly means you're doing it wrong.
People know people are driven by vanity, and you'll just look like someone who is in people pleaser stage, and not people predator.
Women want assholes becuase women are subconsciously blackpilledn ad they know that dominarchal value is way more of a priority than making sure people are happy around eachother.
They want winners, and they don't just want nice, happy, loving people.
They know it's a miscontextualization/ misconception that the thing that society lives by/ works by/ wants is friendliness. In reality this world is cruel, so you better get with the person who is POWERFUL than who is just morally correct.

And you are the minority. And unfortunately for you, the pattern of the majority shows the inherent/ long lasting/ often timeless inclination of a species. An inclination that was forged from nature.
We were less complex creatures/ animals. And less complex creatures were more uniform in the past. And the most major driving force to mankind is nature. When we become more complex then that is a new innovation. And most mankind isn't advanced. The majority of them are primal, and insensible/ regressed as they were back then. There's not really much pushing them that point aside from the more elevated. Most are just projecting the way we are. The uniformity of our genome devised by things beyond our control such as nature itself.

Last edited:
This is why i am friendless