Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying to avoid the topic of sex is practically impossible nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Normies at your work place / school will openly ask you if you're a virgin in front of everyone. They do not care. Exposing and humiliating a virgin/loser to make themselves look superior is what they thrive on.

In fact being a male virgin equals to being pathetic in their eyes.

Lmao im lucky i don't have to deal with that bullshit. Most of the time people just run away from me when they see me.

58573877 medium

Even avoiding nudity is unavoidable. I encounter it everywhere. On television, album covers and even on forums like this and Looksmax. Fuck this gay earth.

Even avoiding nudity is unavoidable. I encounter it everywhere. On television, album covers and even on forums like this and Looksmax. Fuck this gay earth.
I'm on NoFap right now and it's incredibly hard to avoid seeing naked tits/asses. There was literally some billboard in my city with some pop singer foid barely covering her tits with her hands. Like those are some goddesses in western society, they literally worship females. I hate everything about this.

I'm on NoFap right now and it's incredibly hard to avoid seeing naked tits/asses. There was literally some billboard in my city with some pop singer foid barely covering her tits with her hands. Like those are some goddesses in western society, they literally worship females. I hate everything about this.
Yeah, that's also what I'm talking about. Even if they obscurely hide their nipples. It's absolutely disgusting and I hate it.

this seems like a larp but even if that happens just lie lol

Always have a story ready to say you lost your virginity a year ago or so.

Do they slip out of [NSFW]? You don't report it? (In this forum I mean).

I hate it too, bro. I remember 15-25 years ago when seeing a boob was an extraordinary event. Now is everywhere.
Sometimes I catch it here where people don't include a tag or something. It sucks, bro.

Normies at your work place / school will openly ask you if you're a virgin in front of everyone. They do not care. Exposing and humiliating a virgin/loser to make themselves look superior is what they thrive on.

In fact being a male virgin equals to being pathetic in their eyes.
lol still going to work and school and not stayathomemaxxing

Do they slip out of [NSFW]? You don't report it? (In this forum I mean).

I hate it too, bro. I remember 15-25 years ago when seeing a boob was an extraordinary event. Now is everywhere.
Sex has replaced the existential void left by tradition and religion.

My God normies are a hypocritical lot, aren't they?

Normies: "Sex isn't everything incel."

Also Normies: "So, are you virigin? Who are you fucking lately? Sex is all I talk about."

HONK. FUCKING. HONK.

Also Normies: "So, are you virigin? Who are you fucking lately? Sex is all I talk about."

HONK. FUCKING. HONK.
Yeah. They're just talking shit all day long. Surrounding myself with normies leads to extreme headaches.

Lmao im lucky i don't have to deal with that bullshit. Most of the time people just run away from me when they see me.

View attachment 347685
That's because they know you put the ape in rape.
when I change my clothes, I'm subjected to nudity. No escape.

HONK. FUCKING. HONK.
Imagine saying to a dying person on their death bed "living isn't everything bro"
and the person who says that continues to live and want to live

Last edited:
you should just admit you are a virgin and if they make fun of you go ER, the normies have to learn virgin shaming is unacceptable somehow. I don't think being an adult will cut it.

The more I looked into it, only females mock virgins, so you have the added benefit of righteously taking it out on the people who deserve it

Last edited:
Yea lol the topic is mentioned everywhere

If you look like an incel they wont believe you. Do you think they ask Chad if hes a virgin?
THANK YOU! They burn to ask incels such questions. It's important for them. They love to mock incels. They'd never ask Chad cuz what's it to them? Chad can't be bullied and he could easily ascend anyways.

The more I looked into it, only females mock virgins, so you have the added benefit of righteously taking it out on the people who deserve it
There are also normfag men who do this in front of foids in order to make themselves look better.

Yeah it’s practically everywhere, man.

Shoved into your face and everything.