Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trying to ascend is simping and foid worship

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
If a foid likes you she will let you know right away. Sparkpill. If you have to try and get a foid you have already lost. Relationships with foids are a struggle, and by trying to ascend you give away all the power you have. Because you are just making yourself a slave to her desires, doing whatever she wants so you can get a crumb of pussy. You are just a desperate, spineless, foid worshipping turbo cuck. Chad doesn’t have to change to get foids. He literally just has to be himself. Same with foids. This is huge because the relationships dynamics are in THEIR favor. They have all the power. They get all they want out of the relationship and give nothing back.

I cannot believe why people still want this. How much of a foid worshipping touch starved retard do you have to be to try and ascend? I cannot think of anything more cucked than to spend years doing trivial shit just to try and get starfish sex from some mediocre foid and betabux her for when she gets old and fat. I can’t consider this ascension. It’s descension. It’s an example of “self improving” that only makes your life worse.

By that logic if you are poor you shouldn’t do anything to better your situation because some people are born billionaires.

By that logic if you are poor you shouldn’t do anything to better your situation because some people are born billionaires.
Yes. Moneymaxxing is actually slavery because our system is built upon mutual codependencies that make us slaves to all other people. This comes from Rousseau himself. Playing the game is turbo cucked

Yes. Moneymaxxing is actually slavery because our system is built upon mutual codependencies that make us slaves to all other people. This comes from Rousseau himself. Playing the game is turbo cucked
So poor people should just rot in poverty? And we are not slaves to all other people, but rather we each specialize in a specific thing because we can’t be an expert in everything ourselves.

So poor people should just rot in poverty?
Yeah just NEET
And we are not slaves to all other people, but rather we each specialize in a specific thing because we can’t be an expert in everything ourselves.
You are slaves because you are dependent on those people. Just saying specialization of labor exists isn’t an argument :smonk:

Indeed, if she likes you you don't even have to try and would be ideal.

If a foid likes you she will let you know right away. Sparkpill. If you have to try and get a foid you have already lost. Relationships with foids are a struggle, and by trying to ascend you give away all the power you have. Because you are just making yourself a slave to her desires, doing whatever she wants so you can get a crumb of pussy. You are just a desperate, spineless, foid worshipping turbo cuck. Chad doesn’t have to change to get foids. He literally just has to be himself. Same with foids. This is huge because the relationships dynamics are in THEIR favor. They have all the power. They get all they want out of the relationship and give nothing back.

I cannot believe why people still want this. How much of a foid worshipping touch starved retard do you have to be to try and ascend? I cannot think of anything more cucked than to spend years doing trivial shit just to try and get starfish sex from some mediocre foid and betabux her for when she gets old and fat. I can’t consider this ascension. It’s descension. It’s an example of “self improving” that only makes your life worse.
Surrogacymaxxxxing all the way for me
Atleast i will forget the inceldom and do something correct once
I'm graduated from HS and still have no clue on how to moneymaxxxing

I agree 100%

Which is why I never tried to get a girl and never will. It’s a complete waste of time and incredibly stupid.
Them chad bones gone to waste. what a shame:fuk:

:feelsaww: atleast i know you're gonna rot :feelsaww:

Yeah just NEET

You are slaves because you are dependent on those people. Just saying specialization of labor exists isn’t an argument :smonk:
Why not go live in the woods by yourself then if you want to be not be dependent on others?

There’s no true ascension for whitecels anyway. Finding an ugly ethnic foid = descent.

Everything is predetermined... :blackpill:

Take the determinismpill...
Doing hard work to get a good result is also predetermined. But if you don’t work, there is no hope at all.

There’s no true ascension for whitecels anyway. Finding an ugly ethnic foid = descent.
:yes:This is what people don’t understand when they tell us to just go to SEA bro.

:yes:. a woman has never started a conversation with me

This.
Self-improvement is pretty much always good, you don't have to just do it to get pussy. You will sink into depression and be miserable for the rest of your life if you LDAR and stay inside and play video games with no social interaction.
Only problem is that I already wealthamaxxed enough to live comfortably, have good job, etc. So now all I can really do is LDAR.

Indeed, more often then not if you have to "try" to get a woman to like you your coming from a place where you are not enough, where with her pervious sexual partners it was sufficient. but for you in particular you have to jump through hurdles and obstacles etc No thank you.

If a foid likes you she will let you know right away. Sparkpill. If you have to try and get a foid you have already lost.
reading this part alone is the brutal truth. If she likes you, you’ll definitely know and won’t need to carry the conversation or do anything like that, it would just work out:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@trying to ascend
OH NO NO NO
you gonna let him call u out like that?

I agree 100%

Which is why I never tried to get a girl and never will. It’s a complete waste of time and incredibly stupid.
I've tried and I've got damaged for life by bitches. If you make the first move its already over. Let them make the first move because they always make the first move with Chad.

reading this part alone is the brutal truth. If she likes you, you’ll definitely know and won’t need to carry the conversation or do anything like that, it would just work out:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means you're ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck faggot and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman faggot, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

Probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a ugly... for your money.

I've had many experience with this bullshit game, I've saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a closer friend to go at him to ask about his number.

The truth is, if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites.

Awwww shit... btw i forget to add smth, if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.

Why not go live in the woods by yourself then if you want to be not be dependent on others?
Images 55

Its true, if a woman actually likes you then she makes it known to you. Women who say that they like when men approach them are essentially lying, because how often do these women accept these mens advances? Very rarely. They actually don't like men approaching them. Women approach the guys they like themselves. Everything else is gigacoping. Chadfishing has shown that women have no problems taking the initiative when it comes to dating. Women do it IRL too, in clubs, bars, etc. If a woman sees a guy she likes she will approach. 100%.

Working like a slave to make the rich richer is cucked. Eating the rich and elites is the only way out of this vicious cycle

Wrong, trying to ascend is trying the best to have a good life