Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trying or paying for something that Chad gets for free and no effort is cucked.

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Chad doesn't put any effort in. He doesn't approach girls, they approach him. He doesn't have "game" or "personality" and he has never worked hard for a single thing in his life.

Yet soyciety expects us to self-improve and get expensive surgeries along with betabuxxing to get a kiss(on the cheek) from a foid and her 2 kids(Chad's leftovers).

Don't play the game.

if you need to tryhard it's over

Chad doesn't put any effort in. He doesn't approach girls, they approach him. He doesn't have "game" or "personality" and he has never worked hard for a single thing in his life.

Yet soyciety expects us to self-improve and get expensive surgeries along with betabuxxing to get a kiss(on the cheek) from a foid and her 2 kids(Chad's leftovers).

Don't play the game.

True. Chad just pops out of his mom's womb and starts fucking foids left, right and center.

I don't have a problem putting in effort. It's the fact that women only really want chad so even normies aren't good enough to women and they get bitter over it.

True. Chad just pops out of his mom's womb and starts fucking foids left, right and center.

I have read enough stories of Chads getting blowjobs at age 13 and have threesome sex with two other women at age of 14...

At that age I was playing video games. LMFAO

They just exist and have sex.

I would surgerymaxx if it gave me a chance of ascending, I hate being a subhuman

I'd argue that they probably approach but obviously jump through less hoops than any of us.

Don't play the game.
Actually completely giving up is more cucked because you give foids a peace of mind. They would love a world where they don't get approached by inkwells. You should approach them and annoy the hell out of them (though be ready to run if they decide to file harassment chages). Maybe even try to convince them that you are in fact their looksmatch; some foids are very impressionable, that would disturb them.

Don't play the game.
And people say that not putting effort in is lazy and entitled...when really that effort that mostly if not entirely goes to waste is basically cucked. I really seriously see people think that having a less than 1% success rate at dating makes it worthwhile for them. How can you be so masochistic?

It's literal insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Even when you change what you can, the things you can't change are what really matter because you can't fake or hide them and they tell people who you really are and what you're really worth (the stuff that you're born with is what really matters because it's the only real part of you, especially when dating, in other words).

So you really are doing the same thing over and over because it's the same you. Nothing can change that and people just deny that immutable parts of who you are aren't important because to admit that would to be admit they were bigots and eugenicists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back