Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying ganya (weed) was a huge mistake (in video game)

HaveANiceLife

HaveANiceLife

Waiting for info.
-
Tried it in the hope of managing to take a break from alcohol.

Both first and second time I started of by taking a large cup of coffee, then beta blocker and after that the ganya.

It didn't make me feel better, no positive effect on dopamine, Just more parnoid and useless. Only really cool effect was that it made music feel 2-3x times slower, like it was in a loop. And it made certain instrumental aspects of music stand out a lot more. So yeah it made music better.

But my brain and body didn't feel good at all. First day was not so bad, second day every breath I took felt like it took 5 seconds to complete and my resting heart rate which usually is 80-90 beats per minute dropped down to 65 and I felt completely paranoid about my health the entire day.

Second day I took like 7-8 puffs at once cause I was unsure if I was inhalling enough. I also tried to wait relatively long before exhaling.

Any advice or should I just drop it? I feel 100x times more safe and comfortable drinking alcohol.

My mind is still rather slow after yesterday.

Don't drugmax, find more constructive copes mango

Substance use is the dumbest cope out there. You are giving away the little control and agency you have on your life in return of absolutely nothing. Try some better cope. No matter how terrible life is, Drugs are never worth it.

I would try not to over do it. Too much could lead to a panic attack. I get bad vertigo when I smoke, so it's always a risk.

I would try not to over do it. Too much could lead to a panic attack. I get bad vertigo when I smoke, so it's always a risk.
Yeah but it's hard to know when you overdue it when you smoke the entire dosage at once. But yeah if I ever tried again I will stick to like 4 puffs and then wait and see. I almost had a panic attack yesterday and was constantly thinking about "What if I die" while wondering tf was wrong with my pulse and breath.