Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trying 5 mg of Benzos (In Video Game)

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There is no pill to cure inceldom

Did nothing for me after 3 hours, jewpills are a fucking scam for trucels. :feelsUgh: @Transcended Trucel

Did nothing for me after 3 hours, jewpills are a fucking scam for trucels. :feelsUgh: @Transcended Trucel
Our brains are so fucked from normal even drug coping is off the table

Our brains are so fucked from normal even drug coping is off the table

No drugs for Non NT, only normies have the functioning neurotransmitters to properly drugmaxx.
@bigantennaemay1 @Stopping@Nothing19

No drugs for Non NT, only normies have the functioning neurotransmitters to properly drugmaxx.
exactly, our brains our fried and desensitized by default

I found that jewzodiazapenes do nothing for anxiety i just take it when im feeling nauseous or my throat hurts because have ibs and xanax helps for that

Also xanax is the strongest benzo if you want a benzo get that prescribed but as i said it wont do much for anxiety or sadness unless you mix it with alcohol or some thing

Also xanax is the strongest benzo if you want a benzo get that prescribed but as i said it wont do much for anxiety or sadness unless you mix it with alcohol or some thing
Isn’t Xanax + alcohol a very dangerous combination?

I only take Krokodil @Krokodil-Enjoyer

We should all have a drug off contest

Antidepressants had no effect on me, but eating edibles sure does.