Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Try to naturcope.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I know it sounds like shit but today i was on a farm and their were only very old people and animals no foids or couples. I fed the animals and just had a nice day. Some gentleman gave me that advice long time ago. (He watched beautiful sunsets)

For real its a very good cope if you like animals. I felt like an ugly golem who lives in the woods. But be aware if you see a couple in such a place you will feel worse pain.

ngl bro it feels nice

I can't have pleasure from this, it sounds like "hey I'm shit in materialistic world so I'll go on farm living a spiritual life", it's like pretending that you won while you lost in everything.

I can't have pleasure from this, it sounds like "hey I'm shit in materialistic world so I'll go on farm living a spiritual life", it's like pretending that you won while you lost in everything.

Works for me, your right its a cope, but a good cope.

That sounds nice, there is just no way for me to go out to a farm but I like to take walks outside at least that's something:feels:

I wish there was one next to me

I just like to golf when no one else is around.

Naturemaxxing is legit
That’s what I’d do if I was rich

after you feed those animals, you have to watch them fuck like rabbits all day long while your dick shrinks by a mm every day :feelscry:

I like going in the backyard

no thx, last time i tried to go for a hike there were too many ppl and i got terrible mosquito bites, im fine just LDARing indoors

Get out bros, man was not supposed to be trapped inside all day. Don't ruin your life over some dumb foids.