Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Try to lucid dreammaxx.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
If your want to have good dreams try to lucid dreammaxx but make sure you fill your daythoughts with good things like beautiful girls and not with shit like this:
Tumblr o8j0wnAj2V1vwixwxo1 250

I recomend it everyone its a legit cope. You can have sex in your dreams its legit.

You are absolutely right.
But I'm too dumb for lucid dreaming.

How hard is it to learn? I might be interested just to see what it is like.

How hard is it to learn? I might be interested just to see what it is like.
i heard its pretty hard and i stopped even trying to get to know more about that since im pretty low iq

its impossible for me

Can I ride a gay dragon and go to an embarrassing space party with Stacys?
Yes but it only lasts 3 minutes and then you have a whole day of work to remember everything

Sometimes having those, and trying to go and bang teen loli

I get to the point I start remembering my dreams and it’s all nightmares that usually disturb me for a good hour after waking up so I give up on lucid dreaming

I get to the point I start remembering my dreams and it’s all nightmares that usually disturb me for a good hour after waking up so I give up on lucid dreaming
What are your nightmares about?

People say it is possible with practice. I just can't do it. I wish I could.

Dreams just feel when I am in them.

What are your nightmares about?
Weird clowns, dead relatives, ghosts, demons, my dogs dying, anything I like dying or being destroyed. My mind likes to terrorize me in sleep

Weird clowns, dead relatives, ghosts, demons, my dogs dying, anything I like dying or being destroyed. My mind likes to terrorize me in sleep
Try to avoid looking at subconcious horror pictures/videos like this:
SpryFlashyAmphibian size restricted

This shit is haunted.

Yeah it’s usually really strange stuff like that
Just DONT LOOK AT THIS. Because trust me it gets real. People say i am "schizofrenic" but this stuff is real no one believes me but i see them all the time as soon the people are away the ghost shows up.

Just DONT LOOK AT THIS. Because trust me it gets real. People say i am "schizofrenic" but this stuff is real no one believes me but i see them all the time as soon the people are away the ghost shows up.
Dang dude, ever see a doctor for that?

Dang dude, ever see a doctor for that?
Dont trust mr shekelstein and his "medicine"
They put you on drugs and youre on whatchlist till you die.

Dont trust mr shekelstein and his "medicine"
They put you on drugs and youre on whatchlist till you die.
usually agree on topics such as depression, anxiety, depression, etc. Schizophrenia is like the one exception doctors actually seem to help the patients tbh

Edit: jfl can’t type I’m tired as fuck about to sleepmaxx

usually agree on topics such as depression, anxiety, depression, etc. Schizophrenia is the like the one exception doctors actually seem to help the patients tbh
Just go to therapie stupid inkwell :soy:
And i am not schizofrenic if your looking long enough at stuff like this you will see her too thrust me.

Last edited:
Yes but it only lasts 3 minutes and then you have a whole day of work to remember everything
kek that sucks. I watch a lot of gore and horror movies. I have somehow became addicted to them.

many wallow in lucid dreams and get stuck in the way they sought the inception of ideas in their own minds