Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Try to imagine your female looksmatch flirting with you with her eyes full of lust and affection

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
You can't.

It never began.

my brain literally shuts down when i think of this its not possible

It is beyond my comprehension

we could have this if we had born 50years ago

My looksmatch is literally half famous whore
I can't imagine it it's truly over

"this created a severe reaction in my lacrimal ducts"

this made me imagine a twin foid

ngl my heart skipped a beat, fucking pathetic

Lmfaoo I just accidentally did something more fucked up. I imagined the girl version of me flirting with me. Never been so repulsed in my life.

this only happens in my dreams :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It was over before it even begun.

I'd be wondering if I should be turned on or puke because I'm at most a 4.
Wtf that's not so bad
I would marry my looks match if she was loyal tbh, I've tried with way below so I'd be a good thing for me

Wtf that's not so bad
I would marry my looks match if she was loyal tbh, I've tried with way below so I'd be a good thing for me

I think I'm just very sensitive to my remaining uncorrected facial abnormalities and defects. If she was a 4/10 in different ways than I am I could live with it but if she had the same facial problems as me I'd want to smash her with a brick.

I think I'm just very sensitive to my remaining uncorrected facial abnormalities and defects. If she was a 4/10 in different ways than I am I could live with it but if she had the same facial problems as me I'd want to smash her with a brick.
Well I guess it's gigaover for you then

My brain wont let my

I can if I go through one of my "out-of-touch" moments.