Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Try to fuck up your life as a female!

G

Guest2

No matter what you do, I doubt that I can't think of a way in which you could still have a better life than most males

Only way is to become hardcore addict that's homeless

life on tutorial mode, no way someone can fuck up this

even homeless addict females have better lives than their male counterparts
Is being an addict on the street really better than having food and shelter?

Only way is to become hardcore addict that's homeless
Ouch, you really fucked up. Luckily, if you're on the street you have countless "women's shelters" and charities, but of course it's much easier to just find a man (or wait for one to find you) and look after you. Maybe they won't even want to be in a relationship because they're too cucked, so they'll just give you free stuff and set up a GoFundMe
My point is that, at no time in life are you at a dead end as a female

what i meant is that hobo fems still live better than hobo males
Ouch, you really fucked up. Luckily, if you're on the street you have countless "women's shelters" and charities, but of course it's much easier to just find a man (or wait for one to find you) and look after you. Maybe they won't even want to be in a relationship because they're too cucked, so they'll just give you free stuff and set up a GoFundMe
I'm not denying that most homeless women have a much easier experience and have a much easier chance of getting out. But what if the woman is too fucked up and insane for a shelter? What if she's horribly disfigured? Don't get me wrong, there will still be guys that will rape her or give her drugs for sex. But is that really a good quality life, even if they're technically "getting laid"? They're not getting chads in this case.
259A14F300000578-0-image-a-20_1424116746630.jpg

go into a shower and fall you are in a vegetive stage and brain dead

I'm not denying that most homeless women have a much easier experience and have a much easier chance of getting out. But what if the woman is too fucked up and insane for a shelter? What if she's horribly disfigured? Don't get me wrong, there will still be guys that will rape her or give her drugs for sex. But is that really a good quality life, even if they're technically "getting laid"? They're not getting chads in this case.
259A14F300000578-0-image-a-20_1424116746630.jpg
They don't need to get chads, but there's always opportunity. Always. For women, they can almost always escape the situation that they're in or at least have a much better time than their male counterparts. For example, they can just marry some guy or live with them, while male homeless guys have literally no options

what i meant is that hobo fems still live better than hobo males
They don't need to get chads, but there's always opportunity. Always. For women, they can almost always escape the situation that they're in or at least have a much better time than their male counterparts. For example, they can just marry some guy or live with them, while male homeless guys have literally no options
Technically, sure. It's still a hellish existence, and there are homeless women that are too mentally fucked to take advantage of help.

Technically, sure. It's still a hellish existence, and there are homeless women that are too mentally fucked to take advantage of help.
Maybe, but luckily for them it's not up to females to take the initiative to help themselves; guys will always offer an escape rope that's not the rope for women

Foids are living on cheat mode
IDDQD mode

No foid could ever have a life worse than the top male in the world.

That's easy. Date an incel
:feelsbadman:

How any females are homeless is beyond me

thats impossible unless your IQ is under 70

The best way to fuck up your life as a female, would be to be trans and transition into a "male".

The patriarchy!