Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Try Tickling Yourself Now

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
You can't can you?

Now try masturbating.

Now, remember just now how you tried to tickle yourself and you couldn't?

Now remember a time when you were tickled. Remember how powerful that ticking sensation was compared to you tickling yourself.

Now imagine the difference of sensation between you stroking your own dick and how it would feel if a girl did it. Remember the difference between trying to tickle yourself and remembering someone else tickle you to fathom this.

Now get on NoFap.

NoFap. Now.

@Hunter @Zaetheus @UltraFayJr. @incelkingkong @Godzuki @microDongCityUSA

Dont fap cause it would feel better if a foid did it theory

Being tickled is kind of like torture for me because as soon as people found out how ticklish I was (a single poke would make me convulse) people would constantly tickle me until I couldn't breathe. It was traumatizing to be honest.

Dont fap cause it would feel better if a foid did it theory

Exactly.

NoFap, now! *starts crying happily* NoFap, now!
tenor.gif

Real Nigga IQ:feelsahh::blackpill::fire::fire::fire::fire:

No Japan in this thread? Hell has frozen

brain explosion high iq

Being able to tickle yourself is a sign of schizophrenia.

Now imagine the difference of sensation between you stroking your own dick and how it would feel if a girl did it.
I can't imagine it because I've never been actually touched by a woman. Even if I could why should I deny myself the only pleasure I have just because, in theory, some imaginary foid will maybe one day please me better?
If I'm with a girl there's always gonna be a girl that can please me better, then should I refuse sex with any girl that isn't a 10/10 sex goddess?

High iq

55MWqhs

but fags like @Sadist are too low iq to understand this.