Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Try this to make your voice deeper (temporarily)

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Pinch your nose so that it's closed. Then close your mouth (make sure to do these things the whole way through)

Then inflate your throat (like kinda stretch it if that makes sense?) while making a low pitch noise for about 1 second and do that 20 times and then start talking.

It's pretty cool imo. I saw it on looksmax.org thanks to @zerozerozero

All I need is to get out of bed dehydrated. EZ.

ill stick to my method of drinking gallons of alcohol and dozens of cigs. Pretty sure I can get a permanent deep voice this way

sounds weird idk

my voice is deeper atm bc I've had a sore throat + slight illness for like a week jfl

if I have to talk a lot rn I basically end up growling by the end

but generally it isn't that deep, it would be weird if a cute kitten said 'meow' in a deep throaty voice after all

Last edited:
Pinch your nose so that it's closed. Then close your mouth (make sure to do these things the whole way through)

Then inflate your throat (like kinda stretch it if that makes sense?) while making a low pitch noise for about 1 second and do that 20 times and then start talking.

It's pretty cool imo. I saw it on looksmax.org thanks to @zerozerozero
My voice is already deep a foid shlicked to it on goycord

Second part is fake but yeah my voice is deep
Nice.

I'm doing some exercises to make my voice deeper and the temp effects are actually pretty good so far.

Hopefully they'll become permanent

No voice for your face.

Just smoke 10 packs of cigarettes a day theory

i actually have naturally deep ish voice but every time i speak to someone irl i get anxiety and my voice goes high pitched and i talk really fast and it sounds soy as fuck

i actually have naturally deep ish voice but every time i speak to someone irl i get anxiety and my voice goes high pitched and i talk really fast and it sounds soy as fuck
That happens to me to.

(Although I still sound kinda soy even without being nervous)

Post voice

My voice is one of my only good traits tbh