Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Try not to kill yourself 2019 challenge: Only 2 months left!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
We all know that the biggest challenge you can do involves not killing yourself as an incel.

I introduce to you the: TRY NOT TO KILL YOURSELF CHALLENGE 2019

This will B EZ for many (but not 4 all) since it's only 2 months. But the big announcenent is the:

TRY NOT TO KILL YOURSELF 2020 CHALLENGE

If you make it through the "try not to to kill yourself challenge 2019" you can start that one and make it an entire year!!!

I can’t believe it’s November, everything seems timeless yet the months go by like they are nothing. Guess we are hanging in there good atm (lol)

I can’t believe it’s November, everything seems timeless yet the months go by like they are nothing. Guess we are hanging in there good atm (lol)

Let's be real here. Most of us here will never actually rope. It's truly either hope or cope.

Im gonna fail ngl

It's been a struggle, but I'm almost there. Let's hope I can make it through the final furlongs.

I don’t plan to kill myself anyway. There are things I enjoy in life but obviously I don’t enjoy feeling glum.

I wish I knew the “GIGACHAD” cheat code

I'll make it this year. Next year is gonna be the hardest one of my life.

Well those two months might be the hardest to overcome, the year compresses into 2 months where ropefuel is at maximum level.

Idk why I keep postponing.

I really want to, but I can't bring myself to do it, will probably only happen if my life gets unbearably bad.

I might do it at some point to test my theories. but won't do it till my monk max journey is mostly done

Ive been trying the opposite for many years tbh

JFL i don't think ill make it :feelskek:

I think I’d get shot before I kill myself as a result of me doing something very big.