Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Try not to ER while watching this.....

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

The fact that guys stuck around to participate in these "cuck olympics" is fucking ridiculous. That black guy is fucking based for being the only actual man there to stand up to this bullshit. Stupid slut deserves to get trained by all the guys who wasted their time to go out there for such a below average slut.

Fucking rip to all the trucels that were getting swiped left in person, how bluepilled do you have to be to stick around for that shit and get humiliated in front of a huge crowd.

Good dedication though.

Everyone was a low T cuck there, someone should have called her a roastie at least. Except that nigga, he's earned my respect.

Is this real? Are people really this cuck? They know they have been recorded right?

Based black man. Fuck this whore, all of them should've just pinned her down and ran a train through her.

Why some niggers are so based and redpilled?

I really wish someone went CHO on that event

all of them should've just pinned her down and ran a train through her.
based
Why some niggers are so based and redpilled?
Cause black woman are fucking money chasers and ratchet so niggas already know to be wary. White men on the other hand tend to be the most white knights cause they still believe woman are this holy entity.

JFL how far are cucks willing to go for a date? How desperate have men become to date a used up thot who thinks she is the price of every men

Reminder that you are competing against millions of males who are this desperate.

And I fail to understand what her purpose was in doing this.

Reminder that you are competing against millions of males who are this desperate.
Brutal reality pill. Also note some of those chad/chadlites in the mix. How the fuck did some of those guys stick around after looking around at all the competition.

nothing like a little pussy starvation to prepare males like this to be ready to endure any humiliation for a whiff of pussy.

I have no words. Looks like the perfect place for a massacre

Her shoes were atrocious.

lol at this stupid shit, i bet she'd never date anyone under 6'0 and above 10%bf.
and I fail to understand what her purpose was in doing this.
Virtue signaling.

This is actually pretty damn easy to do, as all most guys do is swipe right.