Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Try not to cr.. FAILED

The real reason I'm going to cry is because this video has been posted about 17 times already...

I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, and I didn't watched the 8 and 9 "episodes". I don't mind a women as a main hero, but their story is fucked up and it's ruining SW franchise, god is witness that i hate dysney.

Guy from thumbnail looks like he has a huge femdom fetish

Shit i watched this video, this guy is disgusting as fuck, not just of his looks, but his personality, he is soy, cuck (lol he thinks his gf in SPA) and he love new SW.
Why? It's not bad if main hero (women, ethnic, gay, trannie) was not pushed by feminazi and SJW. If main hero originally was women, ethnic, gay, trannie and character fits in it - why not?

This is the guy who was picked last in gym, who barely passed school, that works a shit job, etc.

It's not bluepilled cuckoldry in and of itself, but considering the state of female protagonists in 2019, I can see why not getting annoyed by more of them can be construed as cucked.

It's not bluepilled cuckoldry in and of itself, but considering the state of female protagonists in 2019, I can see why not getting annoyed by more of them can be construed as cucked.
First off, you're wrong. Watching a movie that portrays a woman as a benevolent and efficient leader should make anyone who is blackpilled immediately recognize the cuckoldry and not watch the film. The fact that you've seemingly just accepted them and decided that female protagonists are ok and not annoying because of "the state of [them] in 2019" is bluepilled acceptance.

First off, you're wrong. Watching a movie that portrays a woman as a benevolent and efficient leader should make anyone who is blackpilled immediately recognize the cuckoldry and not watch the film. The fact that you've seemingly just accepted them and decided that female protagonists are ok and not annoying because of "the state of [them] in 2019" is bluepilled acceptance.
For one, "protagonist" doesn't mean "benevolent and efficient leader". You could have a story centered around a bitchy shallow cunt who fits every Stacy stereotype in the incelsphere to a T. You could also have one where the protagonist is your standard male incel but with the genders swapped. Or one who's a cat. It's fiction. You're only limited by your imagination, your talent, and your budget.

If you use fiction as a form of escapism, having a bit of bluepill in your fiction isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as it doesn't proselytize the cuck narrative. If a story has a colorful cast of interesting and fun characters, why should it matter if a few of them are female? We already know AWALT is true in real life. All forcing it into fiction does is limit your creativity and storytelling potential.