Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel try mewing

shoji

shoji

Banned
-

This guy has been mewing for 6 years. (He started at 16 and he's 22 now) It works

Mew

Lmao, tfw you're so deluded you think moving your tongue will turn your life around.

Its definitely not because of him starting of at 16 and his facial structure changing.
And its also not because he lost weight.

copers..

I dunno, it might work. Just watched it.

That guy is angle and light frauding. This is what his side profile looks like. Mewing is cope past age of 12
FhQ1gwa.png

All that cucklet numale did is drop body fat %.

Might aswell be puberty ...

This guy is pure cope. He has the same shitty bone structure as his brother.
nYAjnRj.png

Actual good facial bones
j1.jpg

Mewing is bullshit. This is already well established. It can work for youngcels though

Mewing is bullshit. This is already well established. It can work for youngcels though
Tbh I wish i could restart puberty till i get my desired structure

All that cucklet numale did is drop body fat %.

This, and he’s squinting his eyes in the final picture. Round eyes = death. Bottom of the eye must be straight.

Mewing is a broscience meme.

JFL if you actually believe that breathing through your nose can magically grow bone.

Mewing is a broscience meme.

JFL if you actually believe that breathing through your nose can magically grow bone.
I would like to rewind time and see if it TRULY works. Im actually curious about this.

This guy is pure cope. He has the same shitty bone structure as his brother.
nYAjnRj.png

Actual good facial bones
j1.jpg
I hate that guy and his ugly nose. He always acts like he's attractive. This is life fuel tbh

This, and he’s squinting his eyes in the final picture. Round eyes = death. Bottom of the eye must be straight.
Squint game is mandatory in 2019. You just have to keep it subtle unlike Nick Squintman.

7cChREh

Mewing is true. I have started this summer and my palate has widden. I won’t transform to gandy but it is something