Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting try harding is super unbased

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
trying hard in my life has always seemed like it's ended with undesirable outcomes. you'd think that the harder you try, the better chance of success you'd have in life, and the more character you build up. but nah, everytime i try harded in my life, it always seemed like it ended up not only exacerbating my mental issues, but also looks minning me.

i believe the key to life now is to take it easy and relax, putting in minimal effort. i actually knew this from a young age, but for some reason, after some failings i decided to go try hard mode. it seems like i've gone full circle now.

i like to tryhard on roblox games and spray my wet hot diarrhea shit all over little kids.

Actually normies never try hard, they are instinctively programmed to always find the easy route. For me this is something I slowly had to learn over the years, because I have always been very independent and never ask for help

surely u could defeat them while trying easy?
well there's a lot of people who are pretty good, so if you're not trying someone's gonna catch you with your dick out eventually, and it's more fun to completely mog little kids and make them rage quit at their inferiority :feelsLSD:

Actually normies never try hard, they are instinctively programmed to always find the easy route. For me this is something I slowly had to learn over the years, because I have always been very independent and never ask for help
nah i'm sure some try hard. normies is just too broad though.

and ya i can relate with making things harder for myself jfl. now i min effort maxx

Nothing is worth breaking your neck for it. Trying hard is waste of time and energy.

Imo kids can sense their social status and either overcompensate or turn apathetic.

Imo kids can sense their social status and either overcompensate or turn apathetic.
apathetic all the way. doing the whole overcompensating thing just ends up messing you up

Last edited: