Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Try being nice, bro!"

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Hd   Copy

:feelsclown:
Fucking whore tbh, probably taken up to 100 dicks so far
This is why being nice to foids at all is cucked, they deserve to be treated like dogs

She has a very punchable face

I’m going to kick females in the shins as soon as they enter my field of vision and yell degrading things at them all the while. Guaranteed instant pussy recipe

MEME GENDER that should have never gotten rights

She doesn't care about ugly males' attention either way.

Oh this is certainly the first time I've ever heard about nice guys giving validation too easily before.

NPC gender :feelsclown:

Dont listen to this nonsense about validation. If youre an ugly guy, its over no matter what. Ive tried the "ignore women bro, theyll totally want you" crap for many years before realizing it doesnt work if youre ugly.

If the nice guy stopped giving validation it would still be worthless to her.

Their only goal in life is exploiting men, that's why they care about it so much. Whereas we just want "some" validation.

at least she's saying the truth

If they reward asshole behaviors and mock nice guys (r/niceguys) then what the hell do they expect us to do?

TRP cucks be like
"Brooooooo ultimate alpha IDGAF attitude stop being needy loser garglgarglgargl
20191206 170906
20191206 170906
20191206 170906
20191206 170906

jfl they don't hide it anymore
true. being a degenerate whore isn't seen as a disgusting act anymore. it is praised and foids are even able to make a lot of money because of it.

She doesn't care about ugly males' attention either way.

If they reward asshole behaviors and mock nice guys (r/niceguys) then what the hell do they expect us to do?
If the nice guy stopped giving validation it would still be worthless to her.
Their only goal in life is exploiting men, that's why they care about it so much. Whereas we just want "some" validation.

She’s coping. It’s a lie to redirect from the guys she actually likes. It’s chad only. You think she wouldn’t like chads validation, even if he was a nice guy? Jfl.

that face just begs for a nice, square punch

She’s coping. It’s a lie to redirect from the guys she actually likes. It’s chad only. You think she wouldn’t like chads validation, even if he was a nice guy? Jfl.
Tbh

She just wants an easy excuse to treat asshole incels like shit and have whiteknights come to her aid when they retaliate even further.

Women literally condition men to treat them like shit, and then complain about rape culture and toxic masculinity.

Women literally condition men to treat them like shit, and then complain about rape culture and toxic masculinity.
thus is the brain of the meme gender

Not surprised

Somebody gave this gender rights. Let that sink in.

Translates to "I like it when chads abuse me because I feel dominated, but when average guys do it they're creepy"