Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [TRUTHNUKE] The moderation has REALLY declined on this forum [SAD]

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★★
So there is this guy @BlondeBeast who is OBVIOUSLY not a fucking incel and he doesn't even hide it, but he is still not banned after 3 GOD DAMN months.
If you think this guy is an incel you should literally blow your brains out.
Don't get me started on that story where a mod with Bleach avi didn't ban a guy who openly admitted that he kissed a buch of foids (JFL!!!).

Looks like a typical looksfag user.

you're a regular on discord / chats = you don't get banned

i don't make the rules

It has been this way since the new mods took over. Like it or not previous mods were better

It has been this way since the new mods took over. Like it or not previous mods were better
didn't one of the previous mods come out as a homosexual and one other become a cuck as soon as he ascended?

It's a graycel with 18 posts lmao, no one has ever reported him. Do you expect us to be psychically connected to this forum scanning every single user's profile with our mind or something? I didn't know this guy existed until the report.

didn't one of the previous mods come out as a homosexual and one other become a cuck as soon as he ascended?
Knajjd wasnt gay and komesarj was a new mod

Like it or not previous mods were better
This is the real trvth nvke of the thread. Can't stand the nu jannies. Give me back the drunk Turkish twink and the bri'ish troon any day.

It's a graycel with 18 posts lmao, no one has ever reported him. Do you expect us to be psychically connected to this forum scanning every single user's profile with our mind or something? I didn't know this guy existed until the report.
HE HAS A FUCKING SELFIE AS AN AVATAR

HE HAS A FUCKING SELFIE AS AN AVATAR
No one reported it because they either didn't see it (again, considering he has 18 posts and is a literal no one this is the most likely possibility) or assumed it wasn't him. Just like the mod team.

This is an elaborate ploy to get the users to do the actual moderation duties around here so the mods can offload work to be outsourced to us.

No, he isn't. He is literally the most antiHomosexuality mod in history. Most homosexuality bans were done by him.
Knajjd was literally bisexual kek. Confirmed by him.

Evidence?
All here

All here
Yeah, can't argue with this. I still think he was the best mod.