Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TRUTH

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Life is a suifuel
-every sub8 subhuman. Each and everyone of you mother fucking dipshit will rott alone. Your lives will be incomplete. Your lives will be untouched, unadmired, unappreciated and definitely an undignified one. You'll just decompose like a rat which is run over under the tyres of an SUV in a road. Forget about foids. Your friends even don't give a shit about you. Your family doesn't give a shit about you. You were never welcomed, you have zero value. You fucking sub 6 feet abominations have no other place but the gulag of capitalist, consumerist life where you cope by pressing buttons on a controller to move a character in a screen. Fuk this world. Fuck this disgusting flesh that my spirit is imprisoned in. Burn this hideous slab of meat and free the spirit that resides inside it suffers inside it. crawling from the inside to get out and never look back. FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK

I hope you feel better soon.

smoke sum bud and stfu buck0

I hope you feel better soon.
Can't feel anything anymore. Can't shut down the words in the back of my find. Can't stop reliving the disgust in the eyes of the whores for me. I didn't choose to be this way. I am doing everything I can to not get a girl but just to be accepted as a normal member of the society. I don't want their love but at least they can show some tolerance. Why am I always subject to suspicion, why am I always seen with disdain. Fuk I just wish I jad an invisibility cloak or stb so that I can spare them and me from these unwanted interaction.
And thats where I stopped reading
You people have no idea how steep the competition is. Before these sub8 males were tolerated. No girls don't even tolerate sub8 man existing.

Did something happen today?

3169E50F 2BAA 498C 9ADF BCB4C8CD81C6

Did something happen today?
Why do they hate us soo much ? What was my mistake ? Not being 6 feet ? Not having chiseled face ? I get it they don't want anything to do with me. But why is each and everyone of my actions are seen as an attempt to harassment. Honestly I don't even give a shit about whether she puts it out for me or not. I just wanna do my thing and get away from them as soon as I can.