Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truth

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

brutal suifuel ngl :feelsrope:

More proof us ugly men are hated.

"I don't make the rules sorry"

Yes she does. Bitches are always trying to absolve themselves of responsibility.

She is directly responsible for upholding the cruel and ubiquitous lookist discrimination which permeates society She might as well have murdered the poor incels who have killed themselves due to lookism

Nobody is looking at you sheboon, don't worry

Nobody is looking at you sheboon, don't worry
cope. She has tons of orbiters on tinder and real life who would be desprate to fuck her. Even some GL guys.

Being born female = INFINITE SMV

cope. She has tons of orbiters on tinder and real life who would be desprate to fuck her. Even some GL guys.

Being born female = INFINITE SMV
Beta orbiters need to be round up and shot

Women are dirty creatures.

but i thought personality mattered? :soy:

Yes she does. Bitches are always trying to absolve themselves of responsibility.

She is directly responsible for upholding the cruel and ubiquitous lookist discrimination which permeates society She might as well have murdered the poor incels who have killed themselves due to lookism
yeah I agree. In a sense, women murder incels, with their words and actions, they destroy our lives and spirit. Women are children mentally, unable to accept any responsibility, always looking to put the locus of control onto something else. That's why they lack initiative, creativity and intuition.

Foids can't hide their lies just like how this one let the Truth come out.

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THESE FOIDS SUBCONSCIOUSLY SETTING THESE FUCKING RULES THAT WE HAVE TO SUFFER UNDER.