Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truth that “mentalcels” fail to digest

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
32CB2290 700D 4E02 94CE 111BCFA5DE2F

High IQ. Ban all mentalcels tbh

@Sean and @Moeggels type beat

from my experience non-NT people also tend to be ugly, not always but there's usually a pattern with bad genetics and autism

it absolutely plays a role with normies though, no girl wants to be with a non-chad male who got himself socially castrated as they care about image more than anything else

Being NT def does matter.

Not every mentalcel has autism.

Also is it even possible for an incel to not be a mentalcel and have fucked up mental health?
I mean if you were bullied all your life and treated like you're subhuman and abused, how would you come out of that with actual good and stable mental health?

Mentalcels are just low tier normies that aren't chad enough to get approached by women and to get worshipped, but aren't hideous enough to be ostracized by society. Most of them (85% of this forum) will eventually ascend and settle for the comfortable blissful life of betabuxxing.

Not every mentalcel has autism.

Also is it even possible for an incel to not be a mentalcel and have fucked up mental health?
I mean if you were bullied all your life and treated like you're subhuman and abused, how would you come out of that with actual good and stable mental health?
There mental cuz ugly duh

Mentalcels are just low tier normies that aren't chad enough to get approached by women and to get worshipped, but aren't hideous enough to be ostracized by society. Most of them (85% of this forum) will eventually ascend and settle for the comfortable blissful life of betabuxxing.
We shall see

I've known niggas that were so autistic that they remained incels even though women approached them all the time.

I've known niggas that were so autistic that they remained incels even though women approached them all the time.
Weren't you supposed to be banned?

Low IQ thread tbh.

The holy trinity is tall, good-looking, and NT.

Where is the evidence he's not "NT?" He is in a video comfortably speaking to an audience which amassed millions (literally).

A person with huge social problems would NEVER make videos like this -- so I doubt his problem is that "he can't talk to girls" or etc. More often than not he's just simply not attractive enough for any girl to have given him a sign of interest, and/or never has gone anywhere from such.

We look at him and think that "he's pretty decent looking" but are any girls seeing him IRL/online and doing anything about it? Has he ever gotten an IOI IRL? Has anyone IRL helped him/offer him anything in any way, even outside of sex? Some of you pretend it's all about "muh NT" but never test this theory out with actual Chads/Chadlites to see if being a pure normie or super NT person has any effect on things in life, besides just sex of course too. I see him and he doesn't APPARENTLY appear to be an incel, but if nothing comes his way I unfortunately can't say he'd be much better off than most of us period. Basically you love to pretend there's more than looks (silver lining cope), but looks are almost everything.

Don't tell me it's because he's not a PUA or something. LOL If he is not a literal basement dweller then the problem is likely still looks mostly. I am not watching the video so I don't know all of the details, but if you have to try it usually means it's over -- life should hand you some shit if you're worth having it. If you ain't getting opportunities CLEAR AS DAY AT LEAST SOMETIMES then life's maybe telling you something. If you gotta be on your "grind" and "work hard" for anything then clearly you're not good enough for someone or something to happen naturally in a non-specific protocol to "achieve" said things, i.e., sex/attraction, any opportunities via friends/family & so on. If he gets nothing by default he's worth little.

EDIT EXTRA: Also, the guy is like a 5 or 5.5 at best. I'm not talking of the people buffing him up stupidly in the comments like he's some movie star hunk. Not saying he has ZERO appeal to all women or whatever, but just looking at him you can tell there's nothing remarkable about his looks. I can totally picture not a single woman or girl IRL ever having given him an IOI. It's not surprising really -- most men are invisible even if not ugly-ugly despite some of the REALLY BAD raters here will somehow gush over him and think he's a stud when he's only a bit above average at best + has that ginger/plain/zero sex appeal look/pheno or "touch" impression that would not stand out to 99% of the females in most places.

Last edited:
@bonesmashing you're a fking retard bro

sorry about that