Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Truth from a 49yo oldcel I spoke to

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
He replied to me with this:

I am an attractive man. Not supermodel looking, but above average, the regular “tall dark and handsome” dude. I am also pushing 50 and haven't hit the gym in 2 years, but it doesn’t change facts.

I am getting better treatment from women than my less attractive friends. I have been traveling a lot with two friends who are not what is conventionally seen as a handsome man. Shorter than me, rather slim build but with a slight belly, thinning hair and only one of them has what could be called a “masculine” face. I have also known them since around 1988 and they are the greatest friends and travel companions.

Still, when something goes wrong or we need some help, I am the one who has to step up and make the request or complaint. Simply because all of us know I will get preferential treatment.

Sometimes I get better treatment unrequested too. Table with a view? Room upgrade? Move ahead of the waitlist? Yep, that’s me.

Women flirt with me in public a lot more than with the other guys too. I've had women as young as 25 approach me and ask me if they want some fun while i was minding my own business sitting in a coffee shop. But I have to admit that in many cases, it means nothing. They just want some attention from me as validation. The advantage of being below average looking is when a woman actually flirts with you, you are practically in her pants.

And when was the last time a woman you met when traveling or on a dating site invited you to an all expenses paid weekend or even long weekend at her place or even a 5-star hotel as first date, just because she wanted to meet you or even worse, wanted to be seen with you in her hometown? Happened to me a couple of times over the years….

_----;_---------

2f54927bc8ebc4bd055893e7e625a2ff.jpg

I am an attractive man. Not supermodel looking, but above average, the regular “tall dark and handsome” dude. I am also pushing 50 and haven't hit the gym in 2 years, but it doesn’t change facts.

I am getting better treatment from women than my less attractive friends. I have been traveling a lot with two friends who are not what is conventionally seen as a handsome man. Shorter than me, rather slim build but with a slight belly, thinning hair and only one of them has what could be called a “masculine” face. I have also known them since around 1988 and they are the greatest friends and travel companions.

Still, when something goes wrong or we need some help, I am the one who has to step up and make the request or complaint. Simply because all of us know I will get preferential treatment.

Sometimes I get better treatment unrequested too. Table with a view? Room upgrade? Move ahead of the waitlist? Yep, that’s me.

Women flirt with me in public a lot more than with the other guys too. I've had women as young as 25 approach me and ask me if they want some fun while i was minding my own business sitting in a coffee shop. But I have to admit that in many cases, it means nothing. They just want some attention from me as validation. The advantage of being below average looking is when a woman actually flirts with you, you are practically in her pants.

And when was the last time a woman you met when traveling or on a dating site invited you to an all expenses paid weekend or even long weekend at her place or even a 5-star hotel as first date, just because she wanted to meet you or even worse, wanted to be seen with you in her hometown? Happened to me a couple of times over the years….

_----;_---------

grandpa mogging me. its over

Call @mylifeistrash he’s crying

This makes more suicidal .I would've been treated better if had been born attractive or normal.All i need is other treat me like a human not a mutated freak.You are dead ugly when your own mom has called you an ugly bastard.fuck my existence

If he gets randomly approached he certainly is not average looking at all. No average or below average man gets approached.

where did you find this shit from

If he gets randomly approached he certainly is not average looking at all. No average or below average man gets approached.

He said he was above average you ninny.

hope the old dickhead strokes out, cunt. fuck him

_----;_---------

This is what gets me almost more than the no sex Thing. The all around preferential Treatment good Looking People get, regardless of them being assholes or incompetent.
If I saw something like this in a hotel, I would feel like Burning the place down.
Women would give fucking Hitler shit Treatment in a Restaurant because hes ugly. Thats how animalistic we have become as a society, your value as a human being = your smv.

I dont want to support a system like this. Leech brothers, leech with all you got.

Last edited:
Chad ages like fine wine, incel ages like milk.

True dat. High Testosterone is the fountain of youth. High dht is the poison (balding, skin ageing, prostate).

images

Chad ages like fine wine, incel ages like milk.
If you're a Chad at 20, you're a Chad at 60.

If you're an incel at 20, you're an incel at 60.

Look at someone like Mel Gibson :forcedsmile:

When females approach you, just know that you're in the top 10% of males.

Common sense:
Men get more attractive with age.
Women get less attractive.

Why is he "oldcel"?
I'm oldcel, women never approach me.

Honestly idk wtf the point of this thread is

Why is he "oldcel"?
I'm oldcel, women never approach me.

Oldcel: just a term used for an incel past his prime years (35+)

Oldcel: just a term used for an incel past his prime years (35+)

wha the fuck you call him oldcell when hes above average

this whole thread is invalid!!!

This

@Bangkok or bust
He's not an "oldcel" since he's not incel, you are using the term incorrectly

You're right. He's just an older guy.

this is textbook redpill horse shit. Your average 50 year old does not get approached by 20 somethings.
When females approach you, just know that you're in the top 10% of males.

this is textbook redpill horse shit. Your average 50 year old does not get approached by 20 somethings.

Maybe not 50's but a well dressed Chad in his 40's will be approached by 20 something women.

Old Chad in his element.

This seems like celestial cope...