Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truth about haircuts

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
The truth about haircuts is that you need to get one at least every 2 weeks... preferably once every week. If you do it less often than that, then you aren't looksmaxing to full potential.
This is especialy important for those incels who are on the border of making it but are still lacking a bit.

Lookmaxxing is cope, if youre 3/10 shitskin nigger. Just LDAR in peace.

Fuck that shit haircuts are expensive that's 50bucks a month or even more in my place

Lookmaxxing is cope, if youre 3/10 shitskin nigger. Just LDAR in peace.
Looksmaxing is not a cope. These days most normies are looksmaxing and that's what separates a lot of them from us.

Looksmaxing is not a cope. These days most normies are looksmaxing and that's what separates a lot of them from us.
Im not a normie so I cant relate.

Luckily I have great hair, naturally curly, it actually gives me a single point more lol, 3/10 with shirt hair, my have is like this Image

Fuck that shit haircuts are expensive that's 50bucks a month or even more in my place
I go to a high tier hairdresser and i never pay more than 15 bucks lol.

"Just get a haircut and shower bro"

Im not a normie so I cant relate.
That's what i'm saying, often the difference between normies and incels is the looksmaxing. If you looksmax you might be normie too.

But really though as long as you have a good hairline, haircut doesn't matter that much.

That's what i'm saying, often the difference between normies and incels is the looksmaxing. If you looksmax you might be normie too.
sorry no girl is going to lust after a 3.5 lookmaxxed nigger.

The truth about haircuts is that you need to get one at least every 2 weeks... preferably once every week. If you do it less often than that, then you aren't looksmaxing to full potential.
This is especialy important for those incels who are on the border of making it but are still lacking a bit.
Depends on race, but for whites and blacks yeah.

Cut your own hair. Fuck paying someone else to fuck it up when you can do it for free.

I actually agree and I'm losing my hair

I didn't get haircut for 3 years. Fuck that normie shit.

You're black, what black barber is charging more than $20-30 for a haircut?

I hate getting haircuts, I usually go once every 3-4 months.

Depends on your hairstyle. If you have longer hairstyle than you can go a month without one. Its only if you have a high maintenance haircut that you need to go often.

I go to a low class refugee sandnigger barber. They only charge me 10. It's pretty hard to fuck up my hair so it always looks decent

get a haircut dude, I got one and took a shower at home after and I grew 5 inches and gained a few mm of jaw bone, am Chad now and I'm getting a blowjob right NOW hahhaahaahaaajdkddhddlsbcidsd

You need to get a haircut every day tbh tbh and shower every time your blink

as a blackcel I'm required to get a haircut every 1.5-2 weeks otherwise I start looking homeless and broke

Baldcels on suicide watch

If your face is good, you just need to move your hair out of the way. Trendy haircut just helps you look trendy.
If your face is bad, you might as well let your hair grow out and cover up some of your face.

Looksmaxing doesn't work for most