Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious trump's wall analogy to ERing

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Usually, you would expect its the young edge lords who support ERing which is kinda true, but there's also people who have positive views towards ERing that comes from the oldcels. With their years in incel communities and countless trying, they realize its hopeless for them and the only way for them to get a girlfriend is to change the society massively, or if that's impossible, at least "outsource" their rage towards the soyciety, or at least celebrate what the soyciety considers "misfortune".

Think your a spic sitting at Trump's wall in the border. You tried to jump and jump and cant get in. You tried to get a ladder but its too short. What you need is a jetpack, but there is no way anyone can get a working jetpack.

GettyImages-1240061404.jpg

So you got the nuclear option. You got a hammer to smash the wall in even though you will be shot by the border guide. The damage you done is minimalism, but it is something.

handsome-man-breaks-a-wall-with-a-hammer.jpg

I’m an oldcel but I don’t support ERing, I’ve just become apathetic.

I’m an oldcel but I don’t support ERing, I’ve just become apathetic.
I dont support ERing either, I just feel happy when someone goes ER (it is not against law to feel happy about a crime)

ER is the result of mixing races that are like oil and water. He dreamt the American dream, he wanted the stacy while being a HTN; he was never an incel. He was a faggot crying for a toilet that only will let blue-eyed, blonde-haird white approach her while he could have a full market of foids to fuck.

Going ER for the reasons ER did, is basicly being a fakecel.

Last edited:
ER is the result of mixing races that are like oil and water. He dreamt the American dream, he wanted the stacy while being a HTN; he was never an incel. He was a faggot crying for a toilet that only will let blue-eyed, blonde-haird white approach her while he could a full market of foids to fuck.

i use the term of ERing as playing minecraft on soyciety for incel related reasons. ER himself is a super controversial figure among incels

ER is the result of mixing races that are like oil and water. He dreamt the American dream, he wanted the stacy while being a HTN; he was never an incel. He was a faggot crying for a toilet that only will let blue-eyed, blonde-haird white approach her while he could have a full market of foids to fuck.

dont disrespect our hERo you mothERfuckER

ER is not our hero. He was never an incel, just a HTN standardcel, which is practically a volcel.
doesnt matter he got the message across

His operation was shit incl. killing of ricecels but that's not the point

Which message? It is like a foid talking about how bad is to be an incel. Absolutely nonsense.
message that incels can no longer be ignored and we are now soyciety 's "problem" that they must solve. until they solve this problem of male virginity on rise incel attacks (I do not support them) will continue to happen

message that incels can no longer be ignored and we are now soyciety 's "problem" that they must solve. until they solve this problem of male virginity on rise incel attacks (I do not support them) will continue to happen
Incels are ignored no matter what. History has demonstrated that terrorism is useless. Islamic terrorism, KKK terrorism, fakecels terrorism. Selective killings are another thing. Virginity can be easily removed paying if it the problem.

Incels nowadays are the product of our postmodern times, birth control methods that turn women into whores, no value in marriage and commitment, easy substitution of people and that women with this shit feminism, do not need to be faithful to a man anymore, apart of laws defending their bigotry, they also betabux men but they do not have to comply.

There is no solution. Either you accept that people a free and we are the genetic scumbag that will never reproduce or you introduce yourself into dictatorial ideologies of women distribution that apart of not working, does not make sense, because the vast majority of people are normies that will defend their oppresors.

Incels are ignored no matter what. History has demonstrated that terrorism is useless. Islamic terrorism, KKK terrorism, fakecels terrorism. Selective killings are another thing. Virginity can be easily removed paying if it the problem.

Incels nowadays are the product of our postmodern times, birth control methods that turn women into whores, no value in marriage and commitment, easy substitution of people and that women with this shit feminism, do not need to be faithful to a man anymore, apart of laws defending their bigotry, they also betabux men but they do not have to comply.

There is no solution. Either you accept that people a free and we are the genetic scumbag that will never reproduce or you introduce yourself into dictatorial ideologies of women distribution that apart of not working, does not make sense, because the vast majority of people are normies that will defend their oppresors.
how? terorrism alone doesnt work it has be combined with something

Muslims with birth rate
Alt right (in case of so called right wing)
Ted mail bomber

also Vietcong and Taliban were designated terorrist groups (due to there war crimes and tactics) but theyre extremely successful and Taliban has now implemented sharia law

terorrism alone doesnt work it has be combined with something
Popular support and making sense. Incels are not going to get neither the popular support because most of them are normies nor we have an unified ideology. Blackpill are the scientific facts, but it is does not give solutions. Incel terrorism does not have an ideology to defend nor it has a political unified front to fight for their rights. Incels are just unfuckable material.

Muslims with birth rate
The rate of muslim terrorists compared to the muslim population of more than 2000 million is scarce. Muslims with money in muslim societies still can betabuxx even if they are sub5, but not below 3 or below. I am the living experience of it.

Alt right (in case of so called right wing)

Alt-right is full of jews in the US. In most underdeveloped countries we do not have that shit.

Ted mail bomber
And what did he gain? No one remembers him and now he is rotting on his isolation cell until he dies. Individual terrorism, never worked, and never will.

also Vietcong and Taliban were designated terorrist groups (due to there war crimes and tactics) but theyre extremely successful and Taliban has now implemented sharia law

Vietcong was designed, financed and supported by communists and a very big number of local population. The same applies with the Taliban. Performing terrorist acts because a toilet does not want to fuck you is the most stupid thing, ever. Armed struggle to defend oppresion is another thing, but let's be realistic, it is just nonsense.

Popular support and making sense. Incels are not going to get neither the popular support because most of them are normies nor we have an unified ideology. Blackpill are the scientific facts, but it is does not give solutions. Incel terrorism does not have an ideology to defend nor it has a political unified front to fight for their rights. Incels are just unfuckable material.

The rate of muslim terrorists compared to the muslim population of more than 2000 million is scarce. Muslims with money in muslim societies still can betabuxx even if they are sub5, but not below 3 or below. I am the living experience of it.

Alt-right is full of jews in the US. In most underdeveloped countries we do not have that shit.

And what did he gain? No one remembers him and now he is rotting on his isolation cell until he dies. Individual terrorism, never worked, and never will.

Vietcong was designed, financed and supported by communists and a very big number of local population. The same applies with the Taliban. Performing terrorist acts because a toilet does not want to fuck you is the most stupid thing, ever. Armed struggle to defend oppresion is another thing, but let's be realistic, it is just nonsense.
actually, inceldom and "ideology" operates on another model.

the inceldom problem pushes soyciety toward more radical conservative solutions (young men r more conservative while foids remain consistent)

So I think we're doing something. The key is to fight feminism first