Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump's proposed "Red Flag laws" would be selectively applied, just like with women and their "personality detectors"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
After the White Nationalist shot up the Walmart in El Paso, Texas, president Trump delivered a prepared speech in which he advocated for "Red Flag laws." These would enable the police to take guns away from people who are reported on by their neighbors as having troublesome inclinations or traits, which might lead to them massacring normalfags.

Notably, the criteria for the seizure of weapons under "Red Flag laws" would not necessarily involve anything objective, but just subjective inferences about what that person might do based upon their legitimately-held beliefs, or nothing more than their mannerisms.

This would naturally discriminate against low-status males with right-wing political beliefs, and those who aren't neurotypical; while allowing left-wing radicals and neurotypical thugs to be left unencumbered.

It perfectly mirrors the female "personality detector," which deftly spots "red-flags" in men who are low-status (ugly/autistic), but cannot spot red flags in men with power and status (highly attractive psychopaths and bullies).

In the exact same way that women allow men with social power to abuse them, our society allows leftist agitators to abuse the social peace, since they are merely radical proponents of the ruling ideology of liberalism who target liberalism's biggest dissenters.

And in the exact same way that women hate autistic men for being "creepy," while jumping on the cocks of psychopaths and bullies, our society stigmatizes autistic men as potential menaces, while giving neurotypical thugs the benefit of the doubt (see: Trump's First Step Act, which has pardoned many NT murderers and drug dealers from prison, who are extremely likely to show recidivism in their criminal behavior).

Last edited:
They want to make a precedent where they can take guns away from people by law because of some sort of potential "threat".

First it's going to be "red flags" about mental disorders then it will be simply posting something "extremist" on the internet then it will come down to some sort of social credit system where you lose points for looking at a woman as a sub8 man and eventually you will lose the social credit to have a gun.

what a retarded system. thanks for the insight i never really thought about this tbh

im legitimately scared they will take our guns. its not a meme anymore.

First it's going to be "red flags" about mental disorders then it will be simply posting something "extremist" on the internet then it will come down to some sort of social credit system where you lose points for looking at a woman as a sub8 man and eventually you will lose the social credit to have a gun.
Being a low-status autistic male is not a mental disorder, but it will certainly be considered a "red flag" according to the government, just as it is to women.

Meanwhile, Chad-lite bullies who find pleasure in tormenting those below them in the social hierarchy will not be considered "red-flags" according to the government, just as they aren't to women. Psychopathy is merely the ultimate expression of being NT.

:feelsree:

Last edited:
Seems like Trump doesn't want to get reelected acting like a retarded boomer. Oh, wait, he's a retarded boomer, all talk, no action.

This is going to backfire and probably encourage more people to go ER before their guns are taken. More government thug gun grabbers will be the victims. People will just start making explosives if they don't have guns. Blaming guns is them just wanting to ignore the core reasons why fringe politics is growing. Trying to fix the problem would require them to admit that society is fucked.

You could mail order a machine gun before 1965, yet very few people died in mass shootings. Recent shootings are just a sign of moral decay and most young men have nothing to live for and no hope for the future.

Learn sword fencing!

These laws will allow to confiscate guns from any so-called alt-right, because everyone will report them. JFL at the state of CuckMurica

If you want a gun buy one ASAP and keep a low profile. The government aims to restrict the purchase of guns while simultaneously reducing the amount of civilian owned guns

If you want a gun buy one ASAP and keep a low profile. The government aims to restrict the purchase of guns while simultaneously reducing the amount of civilian owned guns
I predict that people will begin building their stockpiles. Its over for America. The 22nd amendment is one of the most unique factors of America. Even if they do outlaw guns, there are so many guns here that it wont be hard to get one

320 million firearms in civilian hands in America, many owned by people who will simply refuse to hand in their weapons. It won't happen because it can't happen.

I agree.

I think the 2nd Amendment should be repealed and the U.S. does have a gun control problem.

But I'm not sure that setting up a "red flag" law is a step forward. Stripping someone's rights (even if it's a right that I don't agree with) because you have a subjective "hunch" that they're up to no good sets a pretty bad precedent for other legal rights as well.

They want to make a precedent where they can take guns away from people by law because of some sort of potential "threat".

There was a black mirror episode along these lines. It was a star system where people could give up to 5 stars.

most politicians and corporations want a social credit system

they want society to place nice and be polite consumers while the politicians and executive stand no risk of violence or competition

what they fear the most are unions or worker's rights.

I predict that people will begin building their stockpiles. Its over for America. The 22nd amendment is one of the most unique factors of America. Even if they do outlaw guns, there are so many guns here that it wont be hard to get one

Aye youse are fucked either way. Unfortunately a lot of Americans are retarded, or at least very poorly educated an will continue to shoot up the place. Some of these cunts that purchase semi automatic rifles I wouldn't trust with a pair of scissors. Youse don't seem really care either about the situation so it'll continue to happen.

* In before I'm told i don't understand freedom cause i can't buy weapons of war

That fucking Trump is a puppet. Now the incel genocide is coming because you can go outside (in USA) and then some NT thug can kill you to steal you, and then he can say "hey this guy show me red flags".

The Jays want to take the guns away from the Americans so that they don't revolt against the Kosher system.

I think there was a case a few months back in some state where some guy was reported by some female family member under a red flag law and the cops came to his house and killed him. He didn't even have a gun on him. It just became a heated argument since the guy believed he had a second amendment right and they knew the guy owned a gun and had been reported as feeling angry.

There was a black mirror episode along these lines. It was a star system where people could give up to 5 stars.
There's already a real life episode called China: The Social Credit System.

I think there was a case a few months back in some state where some guy was reported by some female family member under a red flag law and the cops came to his house and killed him. He didn't even have a gun on him. It just became a heated argument since the guy believed he had a second amendment right and they knew the guy owned a gun and had been reported as feeling angry.
Holy shit

If you want a gun buy one ASAP and keep a low profile.
I predict that people will begin building their stockpiles.
I've been wanting to for a while, to protect myself if shit hits the fan as I think it will in the next decade or so (inb4 "cope" - if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'll take my chances being prepared). How do you get weapons and ammo without getting on a list of people they'll go and round up when they want to get rid of the armed population? The laws around this stuff are very involved and confusing, despite what European and Canadian meme media says about burgers being able to just walk into a walmart and buy an automatic rifle.

Those who actually want to stand up for their rights already have stockpiles or are in the process of doing so. You’re right about the private sales though, there aren’t enough boots on the ground to ensure that all of the guns will be removed from the population
I've been wanting to for a while, to protect myself if shit hits the fan as I think it will in the next decade or so (inb4 "cope" - if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'll take my chances being prepared). How do you get weapons and ammo without getting on a list of people they'll go and round up when they want to get rid of the armed population? The laws around this stuff are very involved and confusing, despite what European and Canadian meme media says about burgers being able to just walk into a walmart and buy an automatic rifle.
You’ll need to have connections in order to buy a gun without the government knowing about it. You’d need to find someone who’d be willing to sell you a gun without doing any checks and avoid leaving a paper trail. Then you’d have to get your ammo in a similar fashion. If you use any sort of card to buy ammo be it in a store or online, they’re gonna know about it. You may or may not be put on a list, I’m not exactly sure, but if you’re honestly that concerned you wouldn’t do anything when the feds come knocking anyway. Playing by or around the rules simply won’t do it if those guns are just going to be used as a mantle pice

I've been wanting to for a while, to protect myself if shit hits the fan as I think it will in the next decade or so (inb4 "cope" - if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'll take my chances being prepared). How do you get weapons and ammo without getting on a list of people they'll go and round up when they want to get rid of the armed population?
There's no law saying you can't buy weapons. Just keep a low profile, and don't let anyone else know you're building an arsenal. Transport and store your guns in secret.
You’ll need to have connections in order to buy a gun without the government knowing about it. You’d need to find someone who’d be willing to sell you a gun without doing any checks and avoid leaving a paper trail.
Couldn't you just say you sold your gun, and that you don't have it anymore?

Couldn't you just say you sold your gun, and that you don't have it anymore?
You very well could, but what exactly are you doing at that point? If they bought your bluff and didn’t do a search what exactly are you planning on doing with your gun. If they’re rounding them up then obviously any commercialized sale of guns and ammo will be shut down along with indoor and outdoor ranges. Sites in which people sell directly to each other will be shut down or invaded by government agents so you’ll have to use more risky means to obtain what you need be it another gun or more ammo.

If you’ve gone through a check without incident, you’re only hope is that you can join some group that has a ton of weapons stockpiled somewhere else. Basically, if you don’t empty out the magazine on them when they make their first move, you’ve already lost for all intents and purposes

You very well could, but what exactly are you doing at that point? If they bought your bluff and didn’t do a search what exactly are you planning on doing with your gun. If they’re rounding them up then obviously any commercialized sale of guns and ammo will be shut down along with indoor and outdoor ranges.
You could say you sold it 2 years ago (before the ban)

You could say you sold it 2 years ago (before the ban)
Once again, what sort of position would you be in by that point? If they didn’t search just to be sure what is your next move

Once again, what sort of position would you be in by that point? If they didn’t search just to be sure what is your next move
Obviously I'd keep the gun hidden til I needed it.

Obviously I'd keep the gun hidden til I needed it.
Many would argue that you needed it when they came around the first time. It’s a slippery slope and you might not be able to catch yourself the next time. You must be ready to strike at the first sign of tyranny because when they come back even stronger you’ll be more inclined to fly than fight if you even have the time to make that decision

Many would argue that you needed it when they came around the first time. It’s a slippery slope and you might not be able to catch yourself the next time. You must be ready to strike at the first sign of tyranny because when they come back even stronger you’ll be more inclined to fly than fight if you even have the time to make that decision
What're they gonna do, tear your place apart til they find it?

What're they gonna do, tear your place apart til they find it?
In a word, yes. Haven’t you seen what they do during drug raids? If they’re willing to be this rowdy now, just think of what they’ll do after years of increased militarization, reduced accountability towards the citizenry, and with an authoritarian government backing them up. If you really want to play the long game which is a gamble in itself, I suggest bury your cache of weapons before the initial wave of searches

You’ll need to have connections in order to buy a gun without the government knowing about it
There's no law saying you can't buy weapons.

There's no law right now saying I can't buy a rifle. In my state I need a permit for a handgun, and some weapons are totally off the table. My concern, though, is that by buying anything legal (rifle, or get the license and a handgun) at a gunshop (in my state - can I go to another state to get a handgun without this license? They're going to want to see an in-state ID, right?) and going through the normal background check (which I'll pass easily, I'm a nobody) will identify me as a gun owner (and a recent one) and if the shit does hit the fan they'll know exactly what I've got.

So, besides the simple stuff like paying in cash etc, how does someone with no specific connections get something like an AR-15 and a handgun (the internet is full of recommendations) while leaving the least paper trail possible?

There's no law right now saying I can't buy a rifle. In my state I need a permit for a handgun, and some weapons are totally off the table. My concern, though, is that by buying anything legal (rifle, or get the license and a handgun) at a gunshop (in my state - can I go to another state to get a handgun without this license? They're going to want to see an in-state ID, right?) and going through the normal background check (which I'll pass easily, I'm a nobody) will identify me as a gun owner (and a recent one) and if the shit does hit the fan they'll know exactly what I've got.

So, besides the simple stuff like paying in cash etc, how does someone with no specific connections get something like an AR-15 and a handgun (the internet is full of recommendations) while leaving the least paper trail possible?
Without any connections, there are a few sites you could use in which private sellers are more loose with the rules. It’s pretty risky though as I’m assuming the government might have sent some people to infiltrate them after a few incidents occurred. Honestly this is something you can’t do half-assed. Either go full legal or full illegal, you’re going to have to use that gun at some point so you might as well simply worry about having it rather than being a known gun owner. Attempting to do things in a quasi-legal way is more likely to cause more problems