Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trump's impeachment?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Haha more like inorangement amirite

The US government is a farce, a puppet show, and they're barely bothering to hide it any more.

I couldn't care less about it

Trump is gonna have a tantrum...I mean rally tonight. Trump>Killary though

He’s going to win

It’s not going to pass in the senate, I think this is a ploy to get the Democratic Party frontrunners out of the race

Nothing will happen regardless of whether or not Trump committed a crime. The GOP controls the senate and if they don’t end up striking down the impeachment thing tonight in the Congress, the senate will just vote “no”, and since there isn’t a single Republican I know of that supports impeachment, then Trump will survive solely because the Democrats don’t control the Senate.

I don’t care. I want to fuck a Stacy.

I don't care this is neither suifuel or lifefuel

I kind of feel bad that there are people who actually vote and think they're making a difference. Of course, Trump was no different in class and wealth compared to all the other venomous parasites in government, but he definitely shook the system enough for it to feel threatened, but alas, like all things involving the modern state of politics, it didn't matter in the end. Politics is a cope and I really hope this event demoralises many normies and losers in this "society".

If they impeach Trump and somehow remove him, Vice President Pence would be President.

This is the same guy that supported shock treatment for homosexuals and invented the Pence Rule where he won’t be alone in a room with a woman so they can’t MeToo him. He’s arguably more based than Trump.

Also, impeaching Trump will just anger his base more and they will just vote him back into office come November. Being impeached doesn’t prevent you from running for office again.

If they impeach Trump and somehow remove him, Vice President Pence would be President.

This is the same guy that supported shock treatment for homosexuals and invented the Pence Rule where he won’t be alone in a room with a woman so they can’t MeToo him. He’s arguably more based than Trump.

Also, impeaching Trump will just anger his base more and they will just vote him back into office come November. Being impeached doesn’t prevent you from running for office again.
Pence is even more Jew puppet than Trump. So he's more based against degeneracy but even mroe jewish when it comes to money

Pence is even more Jew puppet than Trump. So he's more based against degeneracy but even mroe jewish when it comes to money
They are all Jew puppets. Trump just signed an amendment to the Civil Rights Act to include Jews.

Whorica is a shit hole.

Thanks, Pence is WAY more based than Trump.

Pence wouldn’t stand a chance against any of the Democratic candidates lol
Also lol @ shock treatment, yeah I doubt getting electrocuted would make a gay dude start wanting pussy

The Jewish pantomime goes on

I kind of feel bad that there are people who actually vote and think they're making a difference. Of course, Trump was no different in class and wealth compared to all the other venomous parasites in government, but he definitely shook the system enough for it to feel threatened, but alas, like all things involving the modern state of politics, it didn't matter in the end. Politics is a cope and I really hope this event demoralises many normies and losers in this "society".

He forced them to throw off the mask. For whatever it's worth, Trump is one of the most significant American presidents just because of that. He actually managed to make politics not boring anymore since everybody is insane now and doing things in the open that would have been unthinkable even a few years ago. We went from slowly marching towards destruction while driving the speed limit to watching the Hinderburg go down in flames before our very eyes.

Orange man bad, orange man gone.

Orange man bad, orange man gone.

He's not even gone. The senate has to vote to kick him out, this was just a formality that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Jfl at cuckmericans paying taxes for this clown show.

He's not even gone. The senate has to vote to kick him out, this was just a formality that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Jfl at cuckmericans paying taxes for this clown show.
But nationalized healthcare=gulags and a burning constitution...

Sadly the senate is not too likely to vote against trump.

I don't even care which candidate wins at this point.Used to be really pro trump.

I want pence as the president tbh

Politics is a huge psyop and a distraction lol ran by (((them))) and the masons.

i have no idea what any of this shit means cause im not gringocel