Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trumpcucks are the biggest faggots and Simps in the world

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
This is why I want to do a Buffalo Style ER one day in middle merika in a trumptard filled grocery store.

Liberal Bitch Wants to be Taken Cared Of

"She lists a couple of “traditional” qualities she seeks in a man, such as the courtesy to pay the bill on the first date and open the door for you and “the desire to take care of you and provide.”

Would beheading a bitch be masculine enough?

i hope that faggot joe biden wins next time so he could bring the very end of the jewish faggoted american country. he's already too old and maybe we get lucky and puting just click on that god damn bottom and send the nukes

i hope that faggot joe biden wins next time so he could bring the very end of the jewish faggoted american country. he's already too old and maybe we get lucky and puting just click on that god damn bottom and send the nukes
This chivalry shit has it's origins in the middle ages and Faglo Saxon Protestant values.

Dont care glownigger

Still voting trump
trump_wall_reuters.jpg
50896.jpg

This is why I want to do a Buffalo Style ER one day in middle merika in a trumptard filled grocery store.

Liberal Bitch Wants to be Taken Cared Of

"She lists a couple of “traditional” qualities she seeks in a man, such as the courtesy to pay the bill on the first date and open the door for you and “the desire to take care of you and provide.”

Would beheading a bitch be masculine enough?
So bigger cucks than Biden supporters?

Just kill yourself gray. You’re not equipped for this world

dnr JoinedJun 6, 2023Posts142

his supporters are the biggest flaggots in the whole world. if you actually support these dogshit idealist parties at this point than you're a schizo or something

Agreed, if Trump is nominee, I vote Biden. If de Santis is nominee, I vote de santis. Trump is too mentally ill and arrogant. I also hate his chaotic nature. Too unpredictable

Tell me about brother you know that guy that created the plan to go to the capitol? Idk his name but they caught him leader of a Milita sum like that but point is he is in prison till he is like 80. He was a lawyer from Yale making big money. His dumbass shot his eye out and will be in prison for life all because he was dick riding a political man. Trump don’t care about him being in prison in fact he dosent even know him