Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trumpcel gets rekt

Butthurt cucks tbh, i look forward to a second trump presidency and i'm not even fucking american.

life fuel for beta faggots that are with her maybe.

So much for the tolerant left :^)
"O-ok h-have fun with it"

Butthurt cucks tbh, i look forward to a second trump presidency and i'm not even fucking american.

The dude who got the drink thrown in his face said he wished the purge happened but exclusively to kill African Americans and Latinos. That’s why he did that. The video doesn’t tell the story

The dude who got the drink thrown in his face said he wished the purge happened but exclusively to kill African Americans and Latinos. That’s why he did that. The video doesn’t tell the story
HOLY FOOK, alright that's utterly fucked up then... I'd have done more than throw a drink in his face, i'd have slapped the fuck outta that maga hat and told him he's disgracing the hat and what it stands for..
And that he's a little faggot, probably break his jaw too.

This dude supposedly got fired after this fucking kek

rekt those fags lmao, they couldn't handle the latino heat

Wojak soy cuck

Now I feel indifferent.

The beaner got doxxed, fired, and is probably going to be charged with assault (throwing liquid at someone is considered assault in Texas).

That is if some redneck doesn't perforate him first.

Totally worth a fucking hat.

The beaner got doxxed, fired, and is probably going to be charged with assault (throwing liquid at someone is considered assault in Texas).

That is if some redneck doesn't perforate him first.

Totally worth a fucking hat.

Good, dont care about Trump but taking their hat like that and throwing someones drink into their face is not cool

The guy deserves to have all of his fingers broken, twisted and then smashed with a hammer 1 by 1

Good, dont care about Trump but taking their hat like that and throwing someones drink into their face is not cool

The guy deserves to have all of his fingers broken, twisted and then smashed with a hammer 1 by 1