Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump to mass deport shitskins

B

bcroger

Legend
★★
Former President Donald Trump, whose bid for the White House has been dominated by his increasingly hardline anti- shitskin immigration rhetoric, is vowing to use an obscure, centuries-old law to expedite the removal of undocumented shitskin migrants from the U.S.

“I will invoke the Alien Enemies Act of 1798 to target and dismantle every shitskin migrant criminal network operating on American soil,” he said at a recent rally in California, one of several in which he has brought it up.

Trump is promising that, if reelected, he will use the act to initiate a federal effort called “Operation Shitskin Aurora” — named after the Colorado town that he claims has been taken over by shitskin Venezuelan gangs, which residents and local officials dispute — to target shitskin undocumented migrant gang members for arrest and deportation.

He has also suggested that the act could be used to end sanctuary cities, which limit cooperation with federal shitskin immigration authorities, telling Fox News’ Harris Faulkner that “we can do things in terms of moving people[shitskins] out.”

The Alien Enemies Act is featured in more than just Trump’s stump speech.

It’s also name-checked in the Republican Party’s official 2024 platform, which says it will invoke the law to “remove all known or suspected shitskin gang members, drug dealers, or cartel members from the United States, ending the scourge of Illegal Alien shitskin gang violence once and for all.”

I'd be surprised if he actually did that

nevER, the kikes require cheap labour which shitskins do for below minimum wages. No politician will evER mass deport till i am alive

deported no one award

the ""conservative"" that supports legal mass immigration, weed, kids becoming trans as long as the parents say yes, is indifferent about abortion?? I want the 2016 trump back LOL

Obamna deported more people than trump under his presidency :lul:

nevER, the kikes require cheap labour which shitskins do for below minimum wages. No politician will evER mass deport till i am alive
This

Nothing ever happens

not gonna happen

the ""conservative"" that supports legal mass immigration, weed, kids becoming trans as long as the parents say yes, is indifferent about abortion?? I want the 2016 trump back LOL
agree.

Republicans: its okay if the USA becomes 75% non-white in 100 years as long as them come in legally. The Jews need them to run our corporations anyways. Just come on in legally!

Democrats: USA becoming 75% non-white in 100 years is a good thing.

Both believe the same shit.