Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel trump to ban tiktok

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

so based, one less way these whores on turtorial mode shake their ass for chad and earn money for it. i cant wait to see the upcoming videos of constant complaining by femoids, their tears will be lifefuel

NordVPN gonna make some cash in next couple of days.

NordVPN gonna make some cash in next couple of days.
most females are retarded and wouldnt even know how to get a vpn, or how to operate it, thats why they will use chads phone/ computer with vpn

No longer riden with Biden. Now that Trump actually banned that shit app

The .ipa will still be available, so will the Android version. But doubt most tik tok zoomers gonna go that far for 30 second videos

The .ipa will still be available, so will the Android version. But doubt most tik tok zoomers gonna go that far for 30 second videos
that shit is too much work

Thank god most foids are to low IQ to figure out a VPN or installing the app from an alternate source.

I think there may be a fair few suicides in between now and a few weeks when some Jews in silicon valley comes up with a knock off to replace it.

This is why Right > Left. Watch those commie cucks seethe

Lurkers will know to use a VPN since so many people ITT are talking about how at least voids don't know how to use a VPN.

Lurkers will know to use a VPN since so many people ITT are talking about how at least voids don't know how to use a VPN.
Even if they did know how to use a VPN some teenage foid isn't going to be willing to spend money (pretty much all VPNs worth using cost money including NordVPN) on anything other than clothes, makeup etc. That said I'm sure they can just get some simp to do it for them.

Even if they did know how to use a VPN some teenage foid isn't going to be willing to spend money (pretty much all VPNs worth using cost money including NordVPN) on anything other than clothes, makeup etc. That said I'm sure they can just get some simp to do it for them.

It's not going to be banned, it's just going to be sold to Oracle. Normies will get to keep their app but the app will be shit without the algorithm. I bet they'll all go to Zuck's TikTok alternative. This was all a high IQ move by Zuck to get rid of a competitor. He's the one that first alerted Trump to the TikTok problem. Ellison will also get nice asset on the cheap but he'll just use it to portray Oracle's cloud capabilities. Jews know how to work the system

TikTok is a diabolic creation pushed by a certain tribe of sand-people.

TikTok is a diabolic creation pushed by a certain tribe of sand-people.
(((Chosenites)))
20200917 160334

so based, one less way these whores on turtorial mode shake their ass for chad and earn money for it. i cant wait to see the upcoming videos of constant complaining by femoids, their tears will be lifefuel

Probably because it's become a hebephile app for 'pervs' to check out underage thots twerking.

I doubt it's because of "muhh hypergamy". It's just used by so many underage teens its deemed unsafe. But they should have known that before creating the damn thing.

Should ban onlycucks too

yes! tiktok chads and stacys are going to lose their fucking shit
lol yes! imagine the uproar from roasties, but soys as well
yes especially soys since they cant simp for foids anymore or spread their cucked sjw bullshit
Thank god most foids are to low IQ to figure out a VPN or installing the app from an alternate source.

I think there may be a fair few suicides in between now and a few weeks when some Jews in silicon valley comes up with a knock off to replace it.
always great when a "deprehssed" foid kills herself over some trivial bullshit and losing tiktok will make tons of foids depressed

Last edited:
I wonder if the ban will be challenged on constitutional grounds?

Foids on suicide watch :feelsLSD:

Looks like it's not getting banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back