Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump shitting on long midfaces.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★

Her midface isn't even that long. Mine is WAAAAAAY longer.

Of course a woman can still be attractive with a long midface (and even if she's ugly, juggernaut law to the rescue). But a man with a long midface is a disgusting repulsive subhuman ogre by default.

Sorry for the shitpost, I just saw headlines about trump calling someone "horseface" and having been called "horseface" constantly in high school (and even a few times after) I got triggered hard.

Attachments

• 1539727194532.png
    1539727194532.png
    380 KB · Views: 146

Of course a woman can still be attractive with a long midface (and even if she's ugly, juggernaut law to the rescue). But a man with a long midface is a disgusting repulsive subhuman ogre by default.

Sorry for the shitpost, I just saw headlines about trump calling someone "horseface" and having been called "horseface" constantly in high school (and even a few times after) I got triggered hard.

Tbh hes just trying to insult her.

Sorry you went through that man, the scars never heal

Reminds when idubbbz made fun of Leafy for having a “weak chin”. I love idubbbz but that triggered me. :feelsree:

trump should legalize hookers

Over for longfacedcels

it wouldn't be an insult though if it wasn't a negative trait
Not saying it isn't a negative trait. But she doesn't exactly have a horse face.

Not saying it isn't a negative trait. But she doesn't exactly have a horse face.
Oh I thought you were trying to say the opposite lol; that she had a horse face but that horseface was a good trait.

trump is a dumb fat retard but he makes the worst of foids mad so hes great

I bet the comments are all "SEE HES SEXIST HE DISRESPECCED WAHMEN REEE".

she also has a fivehead.

Lol, trump's standards are through the roof

Not at all. Ben Solo is a long midfacer and has average looks.

He would have an above average sucess with woman because of his height even if he wasnt an famous Star Wars actor.

friggin drumpf :feels:

Tbh he's right. Stormy Daniels has the thousand cock stare

One of the things that's useful to learn from Trump is that looks based insults are still the top way to beat someone down verbally. Reminds me of when he called Marco Rubio "Little Marco".

He's a classic schoolyard bully.

Bullies will inherit the earth.

i hope she kills herself
One of the things that's useful to learn from Trump is that looks based insults are still the top way to beat someone down verbally. Reminds me of when he called Marco Rubio "Little Marco".

:soy:

i use looks-based insults very frequently against normies as well. it's one of the insults that actually hurt them, so why not make use of them?

Long midfaces can be ht. Aryan/ Liv Tyler/ Anne Hathaway.

big FUCKING KNOCKERS

i use looks-based insults very frequently against normies as well. it's one of the insults that actually hurt them, so why not make use of them?

It's truly the best way to knock someone down a peg. I've never done this much myself due to being self conscious of my own looks but it's probably good to have a repertoire of good looks based insults on hand at all time.

Which hurts more?

Looks
- You don't meet the height requirement for this conversation, come back when you've grown a few inches. Adults are talking.
- Dude point your face somewhere else - I just finished eating. You're grossing me out with that thing.
- Hey man, you should eat something. You weigh less than a 12 year old girl. You're like a walking skeleton. I should hang you outside my door during Halloween to scare children.

Personality
- You don't meet the IQ requirement for this conversation. Go watch some kid's cartoons. Adults are talking.
- Dude go be an asshole somewhere else. You're the worst. You make Hitler look like a humanitarian.
- You seem like the type of person that no one remembers.

No one cares about personality. That's why it's almost impossible to effectively insult someone on theirs. Personality insults just sound like corny jokes. You can't even make one that hurts.

But everyone cares about looks. Looks insults are easy to make in brutal ways.

yeah but Rubio was a queer, acted like a robot during the debate. Domo Arigato, Homo Roboto.

and besides Daniels is a roastie cunt. why defend her?
It's truly the best way to knock someone down a peg. I've never done this much myself due to being self conscious of my own looks but it's probably good to have a repertoire of good looks based insults on hand at all time.

Which hurts more?

Looks
- You don't meet the height requirement for this conversation, come back when you've grown a few inches. Adults are talking.
- Dude point your face somewhere else - I just finished eating. You're grossing me out with that thing.
- Hey man, you should eat something. You weigh less than a 12 year old girl. You're like a walking skeleton. I should hang you outside my door during Halloween to scare children.

Personality
- You don't meet the IQ requirement for this conversation. Go watch some kid's cartoons. Adults are talking.
- Dude go be an asshole somewhere else. You're the worst. You make Hitler look like a humanitarian.

No one cares about personality. That's why it's almost impossible to effectively insult someone on theirs. Personality insults just sound like corny jokes. You can't even make one that hurts.

none of these particularly bother me because I've built up an immunity.
people can say I'm short but I'd just say tall people violate zoning codes.

"hey hows the sky up there? God's dick tastes good?"

#metoo. "Hypocritical", but normalfaggots feel intuitively the primacy of looks-based validation in the development and maintenance of their own sense of worth. They'll deny it up and down, of course, which is all the more reason to remind them that they're disingenuous cretins.

"Fat" is a good guess for faceless online strangers, because it hits the mark 90% of the time.

Which hurts more?

Looks

Personality

Damn, those last three are, to the letter, staples in the soy insult arsenal. The prioritization of looks vs. personality goes a long way toward explaining why nu-male wrist-flipping comes off as hopelessly effete.

yeah but Rubio was a queer, acted like a robot during the debate. Domo Arigato, Homo Roboto.

and besides Daniels is a roastie cunt. why defend her?

none of these particularly bother me because I've built up an immunity.
people can say I'm short but I'd just say tall people violate zoning codes.

"hey hows the sky up there? God's dick tastes good?"

I'm not defending anyone. I don't care about any of these people. I'm just observing. Looks > Personality, both for power and for pain.

I mean you're right but I'm an oldcel who's built up so thick of skin nothing affects me.

I wonder if Trump really shit on her face. Imagine being a rich arabcel. Those guys are living better than any western chad tbh

Its fucking over for me

1.5 FWHR CHECKING IN