Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump Serving Industrial Slop at MacD and Media Praises Him

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★
Should not a President of the USA have intellectual and spiritual gravitas about him? Should he not be steeped in wisdom and a deep thinker?

Instead he serves industrial sludge at the drive in and everyone gushes how understanding he is. The USA needs a titan of critical thought not someone dishing out buckets of slop.

I think Trump is an improvement over Biden and Biden-like canditates but once in power he will forget the core ideas that made him popular. It can't be helped as power always corrupts any integrity a man might have.

Video Source:

Last edited:
Who cares about elections they are all rigged.

Damn near everyone cares about elections
Normies will never be able to grasp the fact that they have no ability to influence who gets into power.

It will help him connect with his "base"

Trumps health seems to be worsening . I hope he stays the course to win against that statist sheboon who incarcerated innocent men.

IMG 5690

50 Cent

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/3zjk90r1erA?si=2Qwek_GKCBLaq-xe

Trumps health seems to be worsening . I hope he stays the course to win against that statist sheboon who incarcerated innocent men.
They are locked up in tiny cells with no windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back