Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trump says he plans to ban ChinkTok

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200801 095509

Do it do it do it do it

Please ban that chink spying chad n Stacy n JB worshipping shitty app

Zoomers will fucking hate him for that. Might make them vote against him

I hope it gets banned everywhere, its a brutal mogging platform.

Tik Tok shouldnt even exist, enumerating all the reasons its garbage would take way too long. I hope they ban it in my country because i cant stand seeing the whores in my classes making cringe tik tok dances and memes thinking they're funny

Musical.ly or whatever it was will just come back

He should get a nobel peace prize for this

Musical.ly or whatever it was will just come back
It was shut down by its Beijing owner, ByteDance, to merge with one of its other apps, TikTok.

Last edited:
good riddance.

Zoomers will fucking hate him for that. Might make them vote against him
they can't vote :feelskek: , the voting requirments should be changed so you need to earn 10k a year to vote so those libtards can't vote until they get a job.

Oh no, what will stacey do :soy:???

The problem with banning tiktok, is another will just come along. Trump needs to ban ALL social media applications and dating websites, and reframe it as a mental health drive rather than a censoring move.

This technology has ruined our society. It has worked in Asia and it will work in America.

Last edited:
The problem with banning tiktok, is another will just come along. Trump needs to ban ALL social media applications and dating websites, and reframe it as a mental health drive rather than a censoring move.

This technology has ruined our society. It has worked in Asia and it will work in America.
Ye in India they banned tikok but now they all use this other app which is really similar

Tik Tok shouldnt even exist, enumerating all the reasons its garbage would take way too long. I hope they ban it in my country because i cant stand seeing the whores in my classes making cringe tik tok dances and memes thinking they're funny

Ye in India they banned tikok but now they all use this other app which is really similar

The problem with banning things is criminals make money off of it. We have to accept we as a western society need to sacrifice some of our freedoms (values we have held since beating the nazis) and we lose some of our freedom in order to create a more fulfilling society. America/UK needs to start changing attitudes about smartphones/social media now so they can work towards disconnecting them from our society. The truth is bad countries are using them to manipulate our society as well.

1 in 3 men are now sexless in the USA according to that recent scientific journal study. This is not out of choice as levels of sexual frequency in gay couples have not changed only heterosexual sexual frequencies. What are the implications? When men cannot climb dominance hierarchies due to relative poverty and have a lack of access to sex, they get angry and commit crime in order to climb those hierarchies.

The world is so divided right now; white vs black, man vs woman, foreigner vs homeland, it will seriously take another counter culture summer of love initiative to heal things.

We also need to take a serious look at our media - a media platform in the UK is now baiting riots. The reason that we incels are so angry is because we see so much injustice in this society.
I just would like to add there is a counter theory that chads and stacies are not dominating the sexual market, the reason incels are incels is because of rising education and co-residency with parents.

Yep, thats why no one matches with you on Tinder.

Last edited: