Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TRUMP POSSIBLY SHOT

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/WatcherGuru/status/1812251989759418579

"Trump was showing off a chart of border crossing numbers when bangs started ringing through the crowd. Trump could be seen reaching with his right hand toward his neck. There appeared to be blood on his face."

It's happening

I’m putting $1000 down that is a member of the alphabet gang… Def feminist, maybe even a furry too! Likely a tranny….. Though I guarantee they will be labeled as an incel.

why can't they do this to biden or mexico's kike foid president

I’m putting $1000 down that is a member of the alphabet gang… Def feminist, maybe even a furry too! Likely a tranny….. Though I guarantee they will be labeled as an incel.
Water

and alt-tards will believe this shit

If anyone denies certain "conspiracy theories" after this, I dont know what to tell you

And no, I dont think Trump is "based" but we dont have time to debate or whatnot over another option.

PUBLICLY HANG THE FAGGOT THAT DID THIS. TRUMP WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT FAGGOT. AND YOU CANT STOP IT NIGGGER

Anyone that believes in modern politics is brainwashed. It's all a show for the slaves

Last edited:
Mossad ?
Now Biden won't run and Harris might beat him he's no use to them except as a corpse.

lmao leftie chuds coping so they shot him but trump is a 6'2 aryan chad he mogged them lil chuddies ..the leftists go ACK
BWC VICTORY
TRUMP 2024
PROJEXT 2025
TND, TKD
HAIL TRUMP

View: https://x.com/WatcherGuru/status/1812251989759418579

"Trump was showing off a chart of border crossing numbers when bangs started ringing through the crowd. Trump could be seen reaching with his right hand toward his neck. There appeared to be blood on his face."

It's happening

IMG 7271

Skynews trump shot 6625768

EIGHTH assassination attempt on this man, yet they couldn't take him down.

Keep trying, fags; you won't stop him from winning.

God bless Trump.

THEY CANT TAKE OUR PRESIDENT DOWN. FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKING LIBERAL TROON FAGS. TRUMP 2024 FROM THE GRACE OF THE LORD WHO STILL KEEPS HIM ALIVE AND LAUGHING AT HIS ENEMIES✝️✝️

Fuck Trump, I would have loved to watch the cuckservatives seethe if it went the bad ending.

Fuck Trump, I would have loved to watch the cuckservatives seethe if it went the bad ending.
Haha nope, Its just going to be the faggot lefties seething after the greatest president in American history wins once again. :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: Fuck you

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL