Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trump lost the debate

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Kamala talked about what she was going to do, and trump talked about the border. Trump lost.

kamala makes my dick hard
I would still vote for Trump if I was a burger though

I want kamala to win, she is better for the middle East and I want more Haitian Niggers to destablize America, because, America has caused so many wars and destabilized the middle East. Trump win= over for Iran/axis of resistance.

Politics is sexhaver problems 99% of the times

@Jamal Niggerlips II Thoughts?

Id pin her down and fuck her in her smelly poojeeta cunt ngl tbh

Id pin her down and fuck her in her smelly poojeeta cunt ngl tbh
I would have passionate seks with kissing and licking

Over for gaycels

It was a 1v3 for Trump

I want kamala to win, she is better for the middle East and I want more Haitian Niggers to destablize America, because, America has caused so many wars and destabilized the middle East. Trump win= over for Iran/axis of resistance.

Border is pretty much the only thing that matters. Not that Trump is gonna do anything about it since he'll still allow legal immigration in record numbers (his quote). We all know foids wanna hear about who will let them kill the most babies but that's such a non-issue compared to immigration. "FRACKING GUYS IM GONNA ALLOW FRACKING" 90% of the audience doesn't even know wtf fracking is and the ones who do don't give a shit.

Also she just lied over and over and made him sound more based than he really is.