Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump lost because fewer white men voted/ voted for him

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
-Especially white men with college degrees( a demographic I fit into)

-I didn't vote for anyone this election

-He actually improved by 3 points among white women( 55% voted for Trump this time vs. 52% in 2016).

-Trump should move to Israel where he'd win election in a landslide

-The only thing I can thank Trump for is his H1B visa modifications making it easier for me to obtain a job in software engineering.

Enjoy Biden (hint: you won't).

-The only thing I can thank Trump for is his H1B visa modifications making it easier for me to obtain a job in software engineering.

The exit polls will be skewed in favor of Republicans because of early voting, mail-in voting, and absentee ballots being common this time around

-He actually improved by 3 points among white women( 55% voted for Trump this time vs. 52% in 2016).

Interesting where you got 52% of white women voting for Trump in 2016. I read something like 63% of all white women who voted, voted for Trump in 2016. Thats the highest among any group I believe.

Not surprising though. As a ricecel (and even if I wasn't a ricecel), I observe objectively that white foids are a lot more racist than the average white guy.

Yup. Trump did pretty well with white foids compared to 2016, especially non-college-educated ones, because the whole fear-mongering, law-and-order messaging appeals to their lizard brains.

He lost because of massive voter fraud, those machine "glitches" were a red flag.. Trump would have won without cheat-by-mail.

trump lost because of a fucking jew 3rd party that took the extra 1% of the vote he desperately needed

It's not over yet.
Results can't be certified while lawsuits are ongoing. It's going to SCOTUS and SCOTUS is stacked.

TBH if Trump and Rudy can't pull it off, they are two old tards that don't deserve the power anymore. They have all the cards.

After 4 years of cucking to neocons and libs he didn't deserve to win.

The election was fucking rigged and there is a real shot in court no matter what cnn says.

He lost because all the nonewhites voted for biden.

Unnamed

Ignoring fraud aside, white men have a right to be angry. After all we were loyal supporters of trump despite getting doxxed, punched, fired etc. We are the ones who voted him in.

And what does he give us supporters? Nothing. He cares more about his rich Jewish friends over people like us who are blacklisted and a punching bag for everyone now.

So yeah

No he wouldn't. They would never allow a non ethnic jew to win. They simply like trump as their tool and bitchboy in america

You know back when Trump was elected and I wasn't that blackpilled on either foids or the nature of society, I spent a lot of time arguing online in favour of him.

But as I get older, I have to realize I really had to do a lot of mental gymnastics to defend him. The truth is while it's good to watch him trigger libs, he has not done much to help us personally. We are ostracized from society and he lets the big tech media and the entire systrm just abuse us badly. Obviously I would not vote for the dems but why should I vote for him or Republicans.

Especially when it comes to incel matters. Let's be honest would Trump or Republicans be signing any incel friendly bills? They probably would do the same shit as dems since I don't see that much difference when it comes to how much they despise the common man. Tax cuts for Jeff Bezos. So encouraging

View attachment 369148
Ignoring fraud aside, white men have a right to be angry. After all we were loyal supporters of trump despite getting doxxed, punched, fired etc. We are the ones who voted him in.

And what does he give us supporters? Nothing. He cares more about his rich Jewish friends over people like us who are blacklisted and a punching bag for everyone now.

So yeah
This is exactly what I don't understand and frustrated me the most, he should have gone against big tech and political correctness full front front the begging. For example:

-Create parler and minds, account. With the excuse of diversify the information sources.
-Prevent ISP for banning for political reasons
-Open YouTube and bitchute channels
-Ban critical race theory (this was done far too late)
-Cut funding to liberal collages
-Fire the whole deep state
-Lunch investigation into monopoly (this was done far too late)

We were being decimated in online spaces and he didn't do shit.

Why why why. I am a stupid Latino and this is crystal clear to me. He focus in economy (which is good) but won't do SHIT If there is no way to spread the voice your achievements.

One by one his people were being decimated in online spaces and he didn't lift a finger, now is far too late and new presidents will be cucked by the power of big tech propaganda.

If far too late for all of us.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I don't understand and frustrated me the most, he should have gone against big tech and political correctness full front front the begging. For example:

-Create parler and minds, account. With the excuse of diversify the information sources.

Why why why. I am a stupid Latino and this is crystal clear to me. He focus in economy (which is good) but won't do SHIT If there is no way to spread the voice your achievements.

One by one his people were being decimated in online spaces and he didn't lift a finger, now is far too late and new presidents will be cucked by the power of big tech propaganda.

Very good summary of things Trump could have done better to oppose big tech censorship, shadowbans and propaganda tbh

No surprises there. He did nothing in the 4 years of his presidency to improve the lives of his core voting base (low and middle class White men). Instead, he opted to fellate Jews and Negroes all day long.

Fuck leftist bugmen and lolbertarians who cost Trump several states.

I voted for trump for obvious reasons, but he lost the propaganda war by far. Motherfuckers held all the media and trump didnt do shit against it.
Also, theres a huge fraud, lets not forget about that. Fucking cuck biden supporters getting a foid and a nigger as a VP very based haha!!

red will never win in America right? If the demographics of America are changing every time to be less white

#REPEALTHE19TH

It's not over yet.
Results can't be certified while lawsuits are ongoing. It's going to SCOTUS and SCOTUS is stacked.

TBH if Trump and Rudy can't pull it off, they are two old tards that don't deserve the power anymore. They have all the cards.

How long will it take for the final results?

He lost because election was rigged.

If only Trump wasn't a jew loving fag, he would've been the most based president ever.

I don't really care about this election. I just want to save up and retire early to the Midwest with a farm, guns etc.

Fuck leftist bugmen and lolbertarians who cost Trump several states.
This. If you're white and vote left-wing, you're a nigger-worshipping aids magnet who deserves the bullet first. Cheeto Chump isn't much but holy shit if you are white and vote left, you might as well cut your own dick off and film it for le reddit upvotes at this point since you're just virtue-signaling what a dickless homo you are anyway.

If only Trump wasn't a jew loving fag, he would've been the most based president ever.

I don't buy into antisemitism, but you are right... So many morons on far-right support Trump despite the fact that he is the most pro-Israel president ever.

Trump is surrounded by scum because the senate gatekeeps who he can appoint to his cabinet. They tell him lies and pretend to be working towards positive goals like protecting free speech online but don't do shit. William Barr is the best example of that kind of scum bag.

Trump “lost” because of this crooked-nosed ethnic:

Images 16

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back