Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump isn’t going to leave the White House

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
So you think the orange man has been defeated? You really think this is over? You think trump is just going to let some demented old fuck and his whore running mate steal an election?

Just wait. Just wait and see what is about to happen. The evidence is stronger each day. Trump is going to have a second term, and I am willing to bet money on that. Or there will be a civil war.

Anyone want to bet on this. I’m willing to throw down $100.

Sure I'll take the bet. Better start an onlyfans to pay me my 100. :feelshehe:

Hope he declares martial law.

TIME TO TAKEOUT THE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you’re serious about betting money then yes. I bet $100 as well. that cuck didn’t even have the balls to ban tiktok let alone refuse to leave office

As someone shorting the market and betting on a crash, a sort of soft civil war between civilians would be sweet.

Everyday on Voat claim after claim comes in. "Release the Kraken!" they shout. "Boom!" they proclaim. But so far no actual fruit. Just hype. Did you hear about that county in Michigan that was gonna hold off on certifying Biden's win, but then backed off and certified it because people doxxed the Republican legislators that were holding it up?

If Trump wins, it'll be in the Supreme Court.

Everyday on Voat claim after claim comes in. "Release the Kraken!" they shout. "Boom!" they proclaim. But so far no actual fruit. Just hype. Did you hear about that county in Michigan that was gonna hold off on certifying Biden's win, but then backed off and certified it because people doxxed the Republican legislators that were holding it up?
America as a country is finished with these witch hunting doxxing SJW types running rampant.

If Trump wins, it'll be in the Supreme Court.
Yup the only way he has a pathway to victory is through the Supreme Court and judicial system overall.

America as a country is finished with these witch hunting doxxing SJW types running rampant.

The left has become an actual violent threat this year and everyone shrugs at it. But one little ol' MAGABomber tries some shit and Trump is a "stochastic terrorist."

The left has become an actual violent threat this year and everyone shrugs at it.
Biased media that sucks up to people in power that have no interest in helping working class males and activist judges legislating from the bench are killing America.

But one little ol' MAGABomber tries some shit and Trump is a "stochastic terrorist."
Amplified by the echo chamber propaganda and outrage culture on social media and curated by social media companies.

Biased media that sucks up to people in power that have no interest in helping working class males and activist judges legislating from the bench are killing America.

Amplified by the echo chamber propaganda and outrage culture on social media and curated by social media companies.

Hold on a second, the Wayne County election board is rescinding their certification. Citing that it cannot be valid because they gave it under duress. They were doxxed into doing it. So it doesn't count.

Dis ain't ova.

Hold on a second, the Wayne County election board is rescinding their certification. Citing that it cannot be valid because they gave it under duress. They were doxxed into doing it. So it doesn't count.

Dis ain't ova.
We'll see.
Georgia isn't looking too good for Trump though.

Plus I saw a story pinned on reddit that said that Biden got 79 million votes. Far greater than Trump's counted 73 million votes so far.

We'll see.
Georgia isn't looking too good for Trump though.

Plus I saw a story pinned on reddit that said that Biden got 79 million votes. Far greater than Trump's counted 73 million votes so far.

Did he get 79 million votes? Everybody's claiming something.

Even if it wasn't r/politics, all the vote totals are being disputed. Remember, there are claims of fraud being made.
Interesting tbh we'll have to wait and see then.
Trump hasn't conceded despite pressure from democrats and Biden so this isn't completely over yet.

Interesting tbh we'll have to wait and see then.
Trump hasn't conceded despite pressure from democrats and Biden so this isn't completely over yet.

Democrats, Biden, and many Republicans as well. This is gonna be a changing battle in the political landscape.

Democrats, Biden, and many Republicans as well. This is gonna be a changing battle in the political landscape.
Yeah more liberal Republicans though.
I think Lindsey Graham is still willing to hear Trump out on contesting the election results so far.

I think Lindsey Graham is still willing to hear Trump out on contesting the election results so far.

Maybe. But personally I put him in the "Ready To Flip" camp. Fraud is just credible enough that you can say "Well I'm not saying Biden ISN'T the President, but somebody should clear up the confusion." And Lindsey seems just the kind of senator to wanna fall back on that. Especially with all the Biden cocksucking he used to do back when Trump was a joke.

Maybe. But personally I put him in the "Ready To Flip" camp. Fraud is just credible enough that you can say "Well I'm not saying Biden ISN'T the President, but somebody should clear up the confusion." And Lindsey seems just the kind of senator to wanna fall back on that. Especially with all the Biden cocksucking he used to do back when Trump was a joke.
Yeah Lindsey Graham can flip his position on issues really fast like any politician would.
For now though I've heard that Lindsey Graham is backing Trump contesting the election results.

What are the chances he actually gets forcefully removed from office?

Why does everyone think Trump is some kind of hero?

He’s a spineless Jew loving corporate shill who’s more concerned about filling his own pockets

You know he’s a HUUUUGE faggot

He’s known in the gay scene as Lady G

Thats what all the male prostitutes call him
:feelskek:

What are the chances he actually gets forcefully removed from office?
Imo a pretty good chance.
Biden got more votes than Trump did compared to Hilary Clinton in the 2016 election.
It's not even close to contest it without going to court.

You know he’s a HUUUUGE faggot

He’s known in the gay scene as Lady G

Thats what all the male prostitutes call him
:feelskek:
Yeah but he makes for great comedy relief in politics ngl
Plus his first name being "Lindsey" lol.

Imo a pretty good chance.
Biden got more votes than Trump did compared to Hilary Clinton in the 2016 election.
It's not even close to contest it without going to court.
It's gonna be a shitshow, nothing like this has happened before, shame.

You behave exactly as a foid would. I would have to hear your voice to believe you are a male.
Only mods are allowed to hear my voice. You are not a mod so please sit down.

Why does everyone think Trump is some kind of hero?

He’s a spineless Jew loving corporate shill who’s more concerned about filling his own pockets

Something something Jewish conspiracies. You know why I support Trump. Because I cannot support rioter sympathizers.

Something something Jewish conspiracies. You know why I support Trump. Because I cannot support rioter sympathizers.

Boo Hoo you and you’re fucking riot crying

What do you expect to happen when you have a large portion of people that’s unhappy they fucking RIOT

Keeping a corrupt Jew lover in office is just gonna exacerbate the problem

You think Trump is gonna stop anything? You’re fucking delusional

Last edited:
if you’re serious about betting money then yes. I bet $100 as well. that cuck didn’t even have the balls to ban tiktok let alone refuse to leave office
Not that I’d prefer Biden (I voted for Trump) but Trump is all talk and no action. He was a shitty president in all honesty

Boo Hoo you and you’re fucking riot crying

What do you expect to happen when you have a large portion of people that’s unhappy they fucking RIOT

Keeping a corrupt Jew lover in office is just gonna exacerbate the problem

You think Trump is gonna stop anything? You’re fucking delusional

I'm not gonna negotiate with terrorists. Terrorists have lots of reasons why they do things. But terrorists are not to be sympathized with. They are to be punished and made an example of. Even if Trump does nothing at all, that would just be nothing. To support Biden, to support a rioter sympathizer, would do actual damage. Fuck making excuses for animals. Animals get put down.

Probably and hopefully this. American blood on the streets
kinda wondering how many of the leftist footsoldiers aren't american citizens tbh

even of those born here, I don't think 14th amendment applies to kids of foreign nationals so I don't consider them americans either

He SHOULD leave. He lost.
You don't actually lose if the referees call it wrong by favoring one team.

Ok Mr. Rudy Giuliani
Giuliani has had to read some disturbing things, I try to be understanding if he makes occasional gaffs.

Rudy

Not that I’d prefer Biden (I voted for Trump) but Trump is all talk and no action.
Ironic that Trump said that about politicians during the 2016 presidential election campaign.
He wasn't wrong imo it's just kind of ironic that can now be applied to him too.

He was a shitty president in all honesty
He wanted to govern like Reagan at a time when America is much more politically polarized than in many years and at a time of heightened identity politics and 24/7 news cycle.
It just wasn't going to work.

Ironic that Trump said that about politicians during the 2016 presidential election campaign.
He wasn't wrong imo it's just kind of ironic that can now be applied to him too.

He wanted to govern like Reagan at a time when America is much more politically polarized than in many years and at a time of heightened identity politics and 24/7 news cycle.
Well put

I'm not gonna negotiate with terrorists. Terrorists have lots of reasons why they do things. But terrorists are not to be sympathized with. They are to be punished and made an example of. Even if Trump does nothing at all, that would just be nothing. To support Biden, to support a rioter sympathizer, would do actual damage. Fuck making excuses for animals. Animals get put down.

God you’re an idiot

No wonder why you post on Fagmax.

Why don’t you flex your second amendment rights and go stop it yourself?

You’re white they’ll give you a good spin in the media, he was just trying to protect his granddaddy’s property from the scary niggers :feelskek:

No he wasn’t trying to do anything like Reagan

He was trying to fatten up his pockets as much as he could! Trump didn’t do ANYTHING that he said he would do on his platform.

Except rollback a few legislations from Obama’s cabinet such didn’t amount to shit!

All he did was feed into racists egos making them feel good about their hate and then just started robbing them blind

Comparing him to Reagan is laughable, Even with dementia Reagan got more done than Trump, couldn’t even secure a second term he was so useless

Last edited:
It would sure be funny if Trump just ends up winning after the leftist's hysteric celebration of Biden :lul:.

There would be a meltdown of epic proportions, but I doubt it will happen tbh.

No he wasn’t trying to do anything like Reagan

He was trying to fatten up his pockets as much as he could! Trump didn’t do ANYTHING that he said he would do on his platform.

Except rollback a few legislations from Obama’s cabinet such didn’t amount to shit!

All he did was feed into racists egos making them feel good about their hate and then just started robbing them blind

Comparing him to Reagan is laughable, Even with dementia Reagan got more done than Trump, couldn’t even secure a second term he was so useless
Trump supporters generally liked most aspects of how Reagan claimed to govern as a small government conservative.

I think it was Trump's goal to try to govern like Reagan but the culture and media had turned against those aspirations.
Also with political polarization his base had moved farther far right on many issues.

You are right other than rollbacks Trump didn't get a lot of legislation passed and mainly focused on undoing Obama's legacy as much as possible.
But that's what a lot of voters elected him to do that were fed up with Obama.
That and stopping illegal immigration, one-sided trade deals and scrapping the Affordable Care Act and individual mandate.

Yeah like signing amnesty turning California permanently blue.

It was signed under the expectation that in turn for amnesty of some immigrants that came in illegally, there would be stricter enforcement on employers and industries to not hire illegal immigrants. Obviously that latter part was not enforced.

you are without a doubt a woman, I don't care what the mods say. I don't think it's hard to get some discord orbiter to speak for you.
stfu Trumptard seethe moar. Your daddy lost the election.

Yeah like signing amnesty turning California permanently blue.

The problem with a California isn’t that it’s a so called blue state

The problem is the government in power pays themselves to much money

It’s a corruption issue not a view issue

California is the 5th largest economy in the WORLD it could secede from America and still thrive

Texas could NEVER manage that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back