Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump is the beast from revelation

P

PovertyBrah

Greycel
"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. " - Revelation 13:3

I'm currently watching some conspiracy theorist and he believes donald trump to be the anti christ of the west

I'm currently watching some conspiracy theorist and he believes donald trump to be the anti christ of the west
He's a 78 year old man. If he really is the anti-Christ, he's way too late.

He's a 78 year old man. If he really is the anti-Christ, he's way too late.
He believes that he will be the Messiah of Edom (the west) who is going to destroy the west and pave the way to the real messiah of the jews

Based antichrist Trump. I will murder for him

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. " - Revelation 13:3
I don't think getting shot in the ear is a fatal wound.

So, any candidates for the other heads of the beast?

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

No because I'm the beast

The beast is probably ai or some shit