Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trump is an abusive Chad boyfriend and his supporters are braindead Stacies

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
You're a fucking cuck if you support him

I don't support Trump, i only support Netanyahu

r/thedonald is full of faggot cucks

I realize Trump is just a shabbos goy, but I support him anyway, because 1) the Democrats are even worse, and 2) he has actually radicalized the right, which needs to countinue.

Trump let his favorite daughter convert to jew and marry the prince of the Jews, just saying.

whmUF70.gif

> You spent the entire day online.
bro. :feelsbadman:

I realize Trump is just a shabbos goy, but I support him anyway, because 1) the Democrats are even worse, and 2) he has actually radicalized the right, which needs to countinue.

Trump is just a gateway to greatER things. He’s not the end goal by any means.

Fuck all politicians. I hate them all.

I'm pretty sure his sons also married jews. So all of his grandchildren right now are Jewish. So he has skin in the game and it's with the jews.

Trump needs to win though if for no other reason than supreme court nominations.
his sons married jews? wow

trump over hillary or any democrat cos he is the best he is atm

What's sad is how they think a man like Trump gives a fuck about the "little people".
He makes his fortune and greed on suckers like them.

What's sad is how they think a man like Trump gives a fuck about the "little people".
He makes his fortune and greed on suckers like them.

Fuck trump, but even more fuck hillary

Trump is an incest cuck Im sorry for all americans

trump is a wannabe jew but he’s definitely as based as it gets in terms of modern politicians

trump is a wannabe jew but he’s definitely as based as it gets in terms of modern politicians
You're just a masochist if you dont vote for yang or bernie this election

all mainstream politicians are cucks