Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump has Coronavirus now

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
He's done for, China wins.

Holy shit they are assasinating him with covid like they did to the sandcels in Iran's government.

Hopefully he doesn’t die because biden is even worse. I doubt it but he’s in 70s so who knows

leaning towards a Biden victory now tbh, especially if it's a really close race and the decision is delayed

Drumpf is Hidin' from Biden

Who's the basement dweller now? First he was hiding from BLM Tyrones in the White House bunker and now Biden.

Last edited:
Wish people would know what inceldom discussion means. I feel like a janitor

Mike Pence is next in line for potus and he prolly is the chosen one to speed up NWO agendas.

Mike Pence is next in line for potus and he prolly is the chosen one to speed up NWO agendas.
trump, pence and biden are all under the safe "roof". they'll all do the same thing

trump, pence and biden are all under the safe "roof". they'll all do the same thing
Yeah, i know that , if two die , the 3rd will be the chosen one and then there be a 4th , 5th , 6th etc..pence is the youngest and in best physical shape and perhaps mentally as well so thats why i believe he will be the chosen one down the line.

THAT NIGGA IS 110% DEAD

Nigga's gonna die a horrible death

BTFO

>president pence

holy shit I thought you were kidding :feelskek:

damn

“Oh no trump caught crobrona that means he cant debate! Welp i guess biden wins then haha! Just in trump kileld in suicide by 5 gunshots to back of head”

If Biden caught it from the debates, America is gonna be in serious trouble pretty soon.
NO PRESIDENTIAL CLEAR LINE OF SUCCESSION=CIVIL WAR TIME

He was/is a sex haver so I'll be happy If he's dead.

Hopefully he survives, if a foid becomes vp or president we will all be in concentration camps next year.

Hn04d16kozt21

That's my dawg (That's my dawg)
He gon' ride (He gon' ride) off the leash (Off the leash)
He gon' slide (He gon' slide), she know I cheat (She know I cheat)
She know I lie (She know I lie), I be geeked up, I be fried (21)
Sweep the room, we pull up with brooms (21, 21)
Smokin' Girl Scout, you can smell the fumes (Smell the fumes)
Don't approach me 'bout your wifey if she choose (Pussy)
Last girl did that made the news

good riddance to a sex haver! do not about politics like a CUCK, for all i care a nuke could hit my state tomorrow i woudl just drive into the blast and get vaporized

It's over for trumpcels.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

ALSO

JFL, his chad son will inherit everything.

@BlkPillPres thoughts on this like conspiracy? I think we’re all just outside the bubble and politics can’t influence what we decide to do

No thoughts really, I couldn't care less tbh

Oh no! Now Xi Jinping has a much better chance to become ruler than Xi Jinping! Hopefully the voters (Xi Jinping) will decide which Xi Jinping is better to rule america

america is dead, get over it already

View attachment 349084
That's my dawg (That's my dawg)
He gon' ride (He gon' ride) off the leash (Off the leash)
He gon' slide (He gon' slide), she know I cheat (She know I cheat)
She know I lie (She know I lie), I be geeked up, I be fried (21)
Sweep the room, we pull up with brooms (21, 21)
Smokin' Girl Scout, you can smell the fumes (Smell the fumes)
Don't approach me 'bout your wifey if she choose (Pussy)
Last girl did that made the news
Mike pence is very based. They had to restrain him from truly destroying libtards. I wanted trump to die after 2020 elections so mike had a nice and easy 4 years without campaigning

i look forward to the rapid decline of america

Mike pence is very based. They had to restrain him from truly destroying libtards. I wanted trump to die after 2020 elections so mike had a nice and easy 4 years without campaigning
Pence tests negative, absolutely demolishes Kamala, Trump gets put on a ventilator the same night. 25th amendment evoked, chaos breaks loose. Pence made president, Amy Barrett deadlocked at 50/50 in the senate. Then the election happens.

Pence tests negative, absolutely demolishes Kamala, Trump gets put on a ventilator the same night. 25th amendment evoked, chaos breaks loose. Pence made president, Amy Barrett deadlocked at 50/50 in the senate. Then the election happens.
Civil war 2: nigga edition happens

brazilian guy had it aswell and didnt die, so who cares

JFL if this is true and this isn't some kind of long-term play.

Oh no! Now Xi Jinping has a much better chance to become ruler than Xi Jinping! Hopefully the voters (Xi Jinping) will decide which Xi Jinping is better to rule america

america is dead, get over it already
Hahahaha based ngl, lifefuel for ricecels. When can we get government mandated white waifu slaves