Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump gets destroyed in debate

I wouldn't say "destroyed"

He didnt get destroyed you fat retard. He had Harris crying. He slaughtered her.

LMAO polititards keep coping.
Trump is the same trump he's been his entire life. He ain't saving nobody just like he didn't actually in fact during his actual presidency.

Kamala all they way let's burn this fucker to the ground.

I wouldn't say either one was 'winning' the debate. This isn't going to sway anyone's opinion on who they are going to vote, at least that's very unlikely. But she was doing much better than Biden, that's for sure.

He didnt get destroyed you fat retard. He had Harris crying. He slaughtered her.
Calm down. I will vote for Trump, but I believe that both are zionist morons.

Even FOX is saying that she won. I guess FOX is also against Trump now?

Last edited:
Calm down. I will vote for Trump, but I believe that both are zionist morons.

Even FOX is saying that she won.
All news outlets are joo owned

Trump is the band aid solution that young Americans especially black americans desperately need.

American homeowners who hire contractors/landscapers/nannies/home cleaners aren't too fond of young americans or black americans I'll tell you that.

Nor are the small business owners that have to manage young american workers or black american workers who have a reputation of being lazy entitled fucks with busy schedules and have high turnover rates.

If you are rich and a real estate speculating leech bastard, you wanna do everything to increase your margins. Homes don't maintain themselves and thats where the illegals come into play.

Mortgage payment is $3350. Rent you charge is $4200. Rest goes to you to save, invest, and maintain the home. Hire an illegal at home depot or hire an american contractor? You decide.

There is a reason why there are hispanic barrios so close to the rich and liberal white anglo elite areas here in northern california. There are hispanic barrios right next to Atherton, CA (where all of the richest silicon valley whites live). Then there is Marin county north of SF. San Rafael is a huge hispanic barrio right next to multi-million dollar homes in adjacent majority white areas like Mill Valley, Belvedere, Sausalito, Kentfield, etc...

Those illegal laborers are needed by them so they are offered short commutes.

The American blacks aka niggers, well, they can live in east Oakland or 50-70+ miles away in Antioch or Stockton. The funny thing is that blacks continue to vote democrat while getting priced and pushed out by those rich liberal democrats.

Last edited:
didn't watch it but kamala is a nerd and she's not capable of doing that

Trump is the band aid solution that young Americans especially black americans desperately need.

American homeowners who hire contractors/landscapers/nannies/home cleaners aren't too fond of young americans or black americans I'll tell you that.

Nor are the small business owners that have to manage young american workers or black american workers who have a reputation of being lazy entitled fucks with busy schedules and have high turnover rates.

If you are rich and a real estate speculating leech bastard, you wanna do everything to increase your margins. Homes don't maintain themselves and thats where the illegals come into play.

Mortgage payment is $3350. Rent you charge is $4200. Rest goes to you to save, invest, and maintain the home. Hire an illegal at home depot or hire an american contractor? You decide.

There is a reason why there are hispanic barrios so close to the rich and liberal white anglo elite areas here in northern california. There are hispanic barrios right next to Atherton, CA (where all of the richest silicon valley whites live). Then there is Marin county north of SF. San Rafael is a huge hispanic barrio right next to multi-million dollar homes in adjacent majority white areas like Mill Valley, Belvedere, Sausalito, Kentfield, etc...

The American blacks aka niggers, well, they can live in east Oakland or 50-70+ miles away in Antioch or Stockton. The funny thing is that blacks continue to vote democrat while getting priced and pushed out by those rich liberal democrats.
agree

They like American dream. Because theys stays asleep!

They like American dream. Because theys stays asleep!
USA is a good country to save and work if you are qualified.
USA has the highest median income,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income even though 33% of the country is blacks/Hispanic and most of them do nothing with their lives.

That said, its not great for unskilled shitskins from Mexico/South America because there is no free healthcare or college. Better for qualified immigrants primarily from Europe and Asia.

USA is a good country to save and work if you are qualified.
USA has the highest median income,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income even though 33% of the country is blacks/Hispanic and most of them do nothing with their lives.

That said, its not great for unskilled shitskins from Mexico/South America because there is no free healthcare or college. Better for qualified immigrants primarily from Europe and Asia.
Not for Long

"They're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats," Trump said during an answer to a question about immigration. "They're eating the pets of the people that live there, and this is what's happening in our country, and it's a shame.

Trump murdered Kamala in that debate. All Kamala says is PC and feminist babble; by that debate I can tell she thinks of men as second class citizens like all women do.

Trump murdered Kamala in that debate. All Kamala says is PC and feminist babble; by that debate I can tell she thinks of men as second class citizens like all women do.
Calm down. I will vote for Trump, but I believe that both are zionist morons. That said, Trump is better on shitskin migration.

Even FOX is saying that she won. I guess FOX is also against Trump now? You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for saying one bad thing about Trump and talk about him like he's a god.

Calm down. I will vote for Trump, but I believe that both are zionist morons. That said, Trump is better on shitskin migration.

Even FOX is saying that she won. I guess FOX is also against Trump now? You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for saying one bad thing about Trump and talk about him like he's a god.
I don't like any of these people (When did I say that you autist) I just don't want an Arab foid for a president.

Kill yourself in Minecraft. Kamala is a nigger foid who should never be president. If she gets elected, incels will all go to jail/be drafted for WWIII even if your not from Burgerland.

Kill yourself in Minecraft. Kamala is a nigger foid who should never be president. If she gets elected, incels will all go to jail/be drafted for WWIII even if your not from Burgerland.

Even FOX is saying that she won. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...her-get-under-his-skin#&_intcmp=fnhpbt1,hp1bt I guess FOX is also against Trump now? You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for saying one bad thing about Trump and talk about him like he's a god.

Even FOX lol. Faux News is ran by lefties, of course they are saying that. I watched the debate, Trump easily won while taking on the moderators too, she had canned lines from being fed the questions beforehand that was all gobbedlygook and appeals to emotion only.

LMAO polititards keep coping.
Trump is the same trump he's been his entire life. He ain't saving nobody just like he didn't actually in fact during his actual presidency.

:chad:

Its over for you if you care about this shit

Even FOX is saying that she won. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...her-get-under-his-skin#&_intcmp=fnhpbt1,hp1bt I guess FOX is also against Trump now? You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for saying one bad thing about Trump and talk about him like he's a god.
Kys the media is all owned by Jews so who gives a fuck. I hate niggers, Muslims, spics, gypsies and Jews.

Even FOX lol. Faux News is ran by lefties, of course they are saying that. I watched the debate, Trump easily won while taking on the moderators too, she had canned lines from being fed the questions beforehand that was all gobbedlygook and appeals to emotion only.
If Fox says anything bad about Trump then all those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) will have a riot.

No way they will say anything bad about Trump unless he had a REALLY bad debate

Kys the media is all owned by Jews so who gives a fuck. I hate niggers, Muslims, spics, gypsies and Jews.
If Fox says anything bad about Trump then all those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and overweight Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) will have a riot.

No way they will say anything bad about Trump unless he had a REALLY bad debate.

Of course, Trump is better on shitskin immigration, that alone is reason to vote for him, but he's not a god.

No way they will say anything bad about Trump unless he had a REALLY bad debate
You're talking completely out of your ass. Their 6 o'clock anchor is a never Trumper named Bret Baier. That is just one immediate example.

No way they will say anything bad about Trump unless he had a REALLY bad debate.

Of course, Trump is better on shitskin immigration, that alone is reason to vote for him, but he's not a god.
Of course he’s not a god. He’s a richfag, and you’re right in that regard - his only good point is immigration

shell prolly win because shes a foid

reddit-soyjak.gif

Angry Fire GIF by Pudgy Penguins
IMG 5478

Last edited:
Trump wants us dead.
Lefties , white nationalists.
Anyone who opposes the Jewish agenda.
They are aiming at doing what they did in the Soviet Union and tried to do in many other European countries. Gulags and millions dead.