Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump Destroys DeSantis at CPAC

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
In a straw poll by CPAC, Trump won 62% of the Republican vote while DeSantis received a mere 20%.

Interestingly, Kari Lake received the most support as a vice-presidential candidate with 20% while DeSantis received the second most support.

Also at the conference, after Nikki Haley's speech, Trump fans started chanting "We love Trump! We love Trump!"

It seems to me that, despite what the media might claim, American Republicans will unite around Trump in 2024.

Source:

DeSantis needs to not run. He is far better than trump and knows how to play the political game and would definitely get more done, but he can't'.

If both Trump and DeSantis run, I can't see republicans winning, it will be a party too divided.

DeSantis needs to not run, say his people in Florida are more important than running for president and back trump.

he might win in 2024 , who knows ? but he's still a tallfag tranny who mocks manlets .i think he even one time mocked a 5'7" guy who was running to be president

he might win in 2024 , who knows ? but he's still a tallfag tranny who mocks manlets .i think he even one time mocked a 5'7" guy who was running to be president
Oh yes, he's certainly a bully, but he's also a contrarian. He will challenge the establishment, even if the challenge is minor.

Trump 2024
DeSantis 2028 and 2032

Hopefully a reasonable opponent emerges against Trump. It seems most Rs are afraid of him and DeSantis, who might have been a worthy opponent, seems to be entrenching himself too much in partisan politics to appeal to independents.

We'll just get another 4 years of Biden or some shit if Trump pulls up again. Biden's first term and Fetterman's win shows that Trump is so disliked, people will vote half corpses over him or his candidates
It's ironic Bloomberg's looks destroyed his electability given his support of nypd's, now unconstitutional, stop and frisk.

We'll just get another 4 years of Biden or some shit if Trump pulls up again. Biden's first term and Fetterman's win shows that Trump is so disliked, people will vote half corpses over him or his candidates
I think Trump easily beats Biden. Biden's tenure as President has been nothing short of a rolling disaster (Afghanistan, Supply Chain, vaccine mandates, Ukraine-Russia War, East Palestine, Gaffes etc.)

I'm voting Trump.

More white people globohomo champs. Typical of the jites @Uggo Mongo

When DeSantisberg and Trumpstein start the next stage of the plan: