Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trump defeating a foid in the election for a 2nd time in a row will be hilarious

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fc7w8a/we_need_to_elect_a_woman_president/

I absolutely cannot wait for Donald Trump to once again dash the hopes of another potential foid presidency. I don't even give shit politically I do not live in the states so what happens there does not politically effect me, I just wanna see foids like this go absolutely ballistic with a severe case of seething, the seething and coping from these bitches will provide us with salt mines to entertain us all for decades, it will be hilarious.

How do i know the Donald will dunk on another Foid this November? well Harris in only leading in the generic ballot vote by 1.8 according to RCP, Clinton at end of the election was leading by 3.2 and she still lost, Biden was leading by a whole 7.2 points and barely beat Trump. Further more look at the swing states.

Clinton Lead vs Harris Lead
Pennslyvania +3.2 | Tied with Donald
Michigan +3.6 | +1.2
Wisconsin +6.5 | +1.5

This bitch is actually gonna get raped by the Donald, but If she does win which is very unlikely it would be very prophetic that the first women as a president is a literal hoe political gold digger who teamed up with a guy who she condemn publicly for being a creep whose ascension to the top of party is build on the back of another man. Just like how a good chunk of the most wealthy foids are rich from divorce.

She also was the least popular democrat candidate for president in 2020, yet she fell ass backwards into being the nominee in 2024 despite doing literally nothing. Typical foid.

This posting style is so obnoxious and insufferable to read. Foids really believe they have it harder than someone who works a dangerous job 40 hours a week. The height of delusion.

Last edited:
Sheboon pajeeta mutant who slept with married cumskin boomers to rise in ranks

Ameritards really let her go up into elections fucking retarded ameritards

idk they might rig the election for kamala like 2020

I really hope he doesn't lose because it will make a lot of things worse for men in general. Not in terms of le fear just in terms of gynocracy kicking into overdrive. If you though feminism was bad under libtarded men imagine a half curry half sheboon bro, talk about the ultiamte combiantnion

idk they might rig the election for kamala like 2020
Not sure the Elites want January 6th Part 2 but this time the angry citizens bring guns. It's looking like they are cozying up to the Donald to influence him, I mean Trump has already mentioned that he will importing millions of immigrants into the USA if he wins.