Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump becoming president will be a disaster for the middle East.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think I have said it a lot of times already now, but I hope kamala wins mang. We need more cannibal pet eating Haitians in America. America needs to pay for destablizing the middle East.

I'm going to rope if kamala doesn't win. Iran will Never be able to attack israel under nigger trump.

Regular American citizens have done nothing to you. It's their government that's at fault here.

Dont be blinded by hate both are bad for the middle east but trump is more reasonable since he doesn't like siding and says WAR IS BAD which is better than that Indian whore that most likely will close this forum and put nick j fuentes in jail

Regular American citizens have done nothing to you. It's their government that's at fault here.
Most redneck evangelicals support the genocide.

Dont be blinded by hate both are bad for the middle east but trump is more reasonable since he doesn't like siding and says WAR IS BAD which is better than that Indian whore that most likely will close this forum and put nick j fuentes in jail
Let's see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back