Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trump Asks If Kamala is Indian or Black, Notes That She Somehow “Became” a Black Person

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★

Trump Asks If Kamala is Indian or Black, Notes That She Somehow “Became” a Black Person​

Andrew Anglin August 1, 2024

Trump is pulling out the racism. Copied from me, of course.
I was the one who originally came up with the narrative that Kamala is a “fake black person.”
This is her family:
Kamala Harris, back row from left, with grandparents Rajam Gopalan and P.V. Gopalan and sister Maya Harris. In front are Maya’s daughter, Meena, left, and the Harrises’ cousin Sharada Balachandran Orihuela.
She did the dot and everything.
She’s not a real black person. She’s Indian. I don’t even know if she really has a black father. She’s also not a real politician, and just got jobs by sucking cock. She’s also not American, and lived in Canada until she was in her twenties.
Totally fake person.
Worst candidate ever, obviously set up to fail in this election.
Reuters:
U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump falsely suggested to the country’s largest annual gathering of Black journalists on Wednesday that his Democratic rival Kamala Harris had previously downplayed her Black heritage.
She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn’t know she was Black, until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black,” Trump said, drawing a smattering of jeers from an audience of about 1,000 people.
So I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black? Trump continued. “But you know what, I respect either one, but she obviously doesn’t, because she was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden she made a turn, and she went – she became a Black person.”
Yeah.

He is still funny.
Anyway, Kamala says that some half-black from Jamaica was her father. The New York Times promotes this.

She just looks like a normal Indian to me.
I mean she would have darker skin if she was half black, no?

Regardless, the point is, she totally identified as Indian while being a practicing Hindu in Canada, and got all of her jobs by sucking dick – just like another famous Indian politician, Nikki Haley.

Kamala is such a fraud. If you look on her official website she doesnt list any policies or even information about herself, Just a donation box kek. I hate that bitch

She's less black than Obama is